16 💕NOSTALGIC 💞

WEI YING slowly opened his eyes. He looked around and whispered breathlessly.....

"Where am I? "

"You are in my house. You are in Jingshi...."

"Oh, Master's house."

WEI YING got up.

" Why master bring pet to Jingshi? "

" Because, wei ying is master's best buddy. You, wei ying, my bunny..."

LAN ZHAN said to WEI YING, by pointing at him and himself with index finger.

" And me lan zhan, wei ying's best buddy. Bunny's best buddy."

"Me...... BUNNY, you........ BEST BUDDY......... LUV!!!!"

WEI YING said pointing his finger to himself and WANGJI, imitating him. LAN ZHAN was shocked. Only MADAM WEI ie WEI CANGSE, called him LUV. Was WEI YING'S memories coming back? Was it a good thing? He decided to talk with the Doctors next day.

Suddenly, WEI YING'S face paled, he started shivering. LAN ZHAN was confused. Didn't the Lanling Jin Sect staff gave him an injection? Wasn't that his daily dose? He immediately called LAN XICHEN. And asked him to confirm and also send WEI YING'S usual doses to Jingshi. But WEI YING was shivering hard. He formed a curl onto himself on the bed and was whimpering with tears falling off his eyes.

LAN ZHAN embraced him from behind and started humming a tune, softly near his ears

LAN ZHAN embraced him from behind and started humming a tune, softly near his ears. Minutes passed, WEI YING turned around and hugged him tightly, listening to the tune very quietly. He was still trembling in LAN ZHAN'S arms and breathing heavily but the tune was effecting him and LAN ZHAN could feel it. Slowly he calmed down and dozed off, holding LAN ZHAN. MADAM MO was surprised.

"Wow, young master. I have never seen Master WEI YING calm down like that, without injection or medication. What was that tune!!"

"WANGXIAN"

LAN WANGJI smiled.