20 💕LET THE GAME BEGIN 💞

"I gave you my body, my soul, my love and you just used me to get to my father and kill him."

A young girl screamed at SEAN.

" You were already dying get in bed with me. Not that I forced you or even asked for it. I was just doing my job. You just flung yourself to me..."

SEAN said sarcastically.

"I hate you!!!!"

Saying so the girl took her father's gun and shoot herself. SEAN froze. He never thought she would do something like that. Her father was a drug smuggler and he befriended his shy, ordinary looking daughter to get to him.

Just then LAN WANGJI reached the site. He was tipped off by one of his informer about the whole situation. And he wanted to save both father and daughter, make a formal arrest and stop WEI WUXIAN. But guess he was too late. The innocent girl and her criminal dad, both lay dead.

LAN WANGJI held WEI WUXIAN by his collar.

"She was innocent!!!"

"So was I... "

SEAN said as he calmly freed himself, and brushed off his shirt.

"You are losing yourself bunny. Come back to Gusulan..."

"Ohhhh, you mean to the one who denied me justice........!!! Who do you think you are lan wangji ? Who do think your Gusulan is? What do you think your Gusulan can do? Can it bring back my parents, the two years of my life!! Can it vanish those nightmares of tortures OR THE MEMORIES & PAIN OF BEING RAPED EVERYDAY....??? "

"BUNNYYYY!!!!!! "

WUXIAN chuckled sarcastically.

"LAN WANGJI oh LAN WANGJI, Bunny is dead, so is WEI WUXIAN. I am SEAN!!!"

WEI WUXIAN whispered in LAN WANGJI'S ear, and walked off. WANGJI kicked at a box in frustration. Tears flooded out of his eyes. He yelled out....

"I waited 2 years 3 months & 50 days for you to come back. To recognize me. To be mine. You are not going away so easily this time Bunny. You are Mine. And I am gonna bring you back to me screaming and kicking and wailing, if I have to. I will confine you in jingshi for the rest of your life if I have to. But I am not letting to go away again. Wait for me BUNNY. Here comes your LUV...It's time for you to be back baby. Stop me if you can."

Then he took out his cell and called back up. He walked out, rode his bike and sped off.