three

the rumble of hawk mama digging into the ground woke y/n up and she fell off the table she was sleeping on in the tavern.

"ouch" she yelped as she fell on her breast, she quickly got up and rubbed them to soothe the pain.

y/n quickly got up and rushed upstairs to change out of the work uniform since elizabeth chose to sport that outfit long ago.

(we'll just say that's her outfit)

a knock on the door startled her, "who is it?" she called out in which all she heard was complaints from hawk for taking too long.

"i'll meet you at the front of the castle!" she yelled out as she opened the window and examined the place.

she saw ban standing next to meliodas who seemed to be talking with someone who was much taller than meliodas but still shorter than ban.

"ban!" she yelled out as she jumped out of the window in a swift movement.

all three of them looked up but she watched as ban smirked and traded places with the stranger.

her eyes widened as she placed her arms out as if a way to stop herself.

a yelp escaped her lips as she hit him full force and they went tumbling away from the two sins that stood there laughing.

if it had been ban he would've easily caught her.

her eyes fluttered open and she saw orange hair and grass which confused her.

"his face is in your breast!" ban yelled which was followed by a howl of laughter from the immortal human being.

a deep blush enveloped her cheeks as she unwrapped her arms from his head and pushed herself up.

"who are you?" he asked her in a soft voice which made her freeze.

he sounded so sweet that it physically hurt her, "you're still sitting on him" diane said which made her blush deepen.