𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"arthur!" she slurred out which made the boy come out from where he was hiding.

she felt like crying but she didn't even know the boy and she knew it would make her seem stupid, crying for no reason.

"i don't know what you saw but whatever it was just know that i don't have feelings for gil" she explained as she approached him and placed her hands in his own.

he gave them a light squeeze before dropping them and giving her a forced smile.

"it's not like we're together or anything" he chuckled which made her tense as she nodded stiffly.

his heart hurt as he saw her pained expression, except they knew nothing about each other so why did it even matter.

they were rushing in too much and because of that it wouldn't work.

"i'm sorry but maybe you should go" y/n told him which made his jaw drop.

he looked at her with a confused expression, yes she was drunk but why was she making him leave?

arthur didn't question it any further and simply walked away from the distressed girl.

she couldn't believe it, for some reason arthur made her feel nice and warm inside.

y/n had never felt this way about anyone and for some reason she actually enjoyed the feeling yet hated it at the same time.

she sat on the grass as the warmth on her face slowly began to go away due to her sobering up.

the blush on her cheeks faded as she watched the stars in the sky.

they twinkled and danced along with each other which gave her some hope that everything would be okay.

maybe if they left camelot it would be fine.

except they weren't leaving until another two weeks for some reason, and she dreaded for those two weeks to come.