twenty six

arthur woke up in a bedroom he didn't recognize.

he looked around and noticed y/n's usual outfit lying on a chair, he looked down and saw he was in a bed with yellow covers.

this was probably y/n's room.

he groaned as he made his way downstairs, barely noticing that the tavern was now open.

that's when he saw y/n in the tavern's uniform and he felt a blush invade his cheeks.

"looks cute right?" gowther asked in a monotone voice which made arthur jump.

the boy turned and saw gowther was in the taverns uniform as well.

"y/n looks better in it but she always tells me how cute i look" he explained to the orange haired male who nodded his head.

y/n turned and saw gowther standing at the stairs with arthur which made her smile.

"hey arthur, sit down and have a drink!" she called out as she made her way over to the king.

he nodded and allowed her to drag him to an empty table.

"i'll get you some water since you passed out, plus i sort of feel like a bad influence for asking you to drink alcohol since i forgot you're sixteen like eli" she said which made him laugh lightly.

she made her way back to the bar where meliodas stood, "can i get some water?" she asked.

he nodded and handed her a cup.

she smiled and made her way back over to the king but before she could a man stood in front of her.

"can i help you?" she asked with a raised eyebrow as she tried to move.

the man wouldn't budge which made her want to shove him.

"you're just so pretty" he admitted to her, his breath reeked of alcohol.

she rolled her eyes and pushed past him but before she got to arthur she felt a sharp slap to her ass which made her fall and drop the cup.