41

— three hours later —

y/n laid on the floor as arthur sat beside her with a small frown on his face, it's been a total of four hours since they've been trapped in this maze and they were absolutely exhausted.

arthur sighed, "what if we don't make it out of here?" he suddenly asked which made his girlfriend sit up quickly to look at him.

"we'll be fine. i'm sure meliodas will find us... or something like that" she shrugged as she finally stood up with a loud groan.

she stretched and arthur watched with a blank face until her hand was in front of him.

he smiled at the girl and gladly accepted her hand in which she yanked him up which caused him to bump into her.

a laugh escaped the both of them until they suddenly heard a crack which caused them to shut up completely, "what was that?"

y/n shrugged but pushed arthur behind her as they slowly approached the way the noise came from.

until they turned the corner just to see two familiar heads of blond hair and the other with silver hair which caused y/n to smile.

elizabeth turned around and her eyes widened, "lady y/n! king arthur!" she yelled.

in a split second the girl began rushing over and enveloped y/n into a hug which caused her to laugh as meliodas just walked over normally.

he fist bumped with the young king before turning to the girls.

"do you have any idea how we got sucked into here?" elizabeth asked the two as she released from the hug she was currently in.

the girl tilted her head, "all i know was arthur got sucked into a portal and i jumped in to save him but... well here we are" she smiled goofily.

meliodas chuckled as he ran a hand through his hair before they began walking again.

"let's try to look for the others then" was all he said.