45

"c- come on elaine... you know i can't fight you," you told the girl.

she knew deep down that you would never harm her because elaine had been like a little sister to you.

you had been friends with ban when he was still human and you had passed through the enchanted forest and elaine immediately caught your eye.

elaine suddenly flew towards you at full speed but you were quick to grab her and pull her into you.

that didn't stop her as she continued flying which managed to pick you up and slam you into the stone wall.

you gasped for air as you heard arthur scream your name.

elaine stayed in your arms and tears fell down her cheeks, her eyes looked a little brighter than before now that you were looking at her.

"it's all over now..." you whispered as you slowly released her and the wall behind you began crumbling down.

you turned just to see everyone else staring at you in shock.

you gave a goofy smile before your eyes fluttered and you fell on the floor.

***

a yawn escaped your lips and you turned your head to see arthur in your arms, the two of you in his bed.

"arthur," you whispered which immediately made him wake up.

he smiled sweetly at you which made you blush softly.

he pulled you in and pressed a gentle kiss to you lips before resting his forehead against your own.

"turns out it was yui again but merlin said she would figure it out... now we can be happy," he whispered which made a grin appear on your face.

you immediately sprang up and sat on his lap which surprised him as he rested his hands on your waist.

"we can be happy arthur!" you yelled cheerfully.

he nodded as he looked at you, "we are happy," he corrected which made you lean down to press another sweet kiss to his lips.

***

y'all i really failed you with this book BUT as soon as i publish this last chapter i'm going to publish a meliodas x reader!!!!

feel free to suggest any books you would like in the future, i plan to be much more active. love you guys! ❤️

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 🎉