seventeen

yet she nodded and made her way to exit, deciding it would be best to leave arthur alone for good.

anger fueled her as she made her way back to the tavern and went to where the drinks were.

people were still there but at this point she didn't care as she grabbed a couple of bottles of ale and made her way upstairs.

no one said anything as they watched her walk up the stairs with a sad look on her face.

"i'll go check on her" merlin had said which shocked everyone, especially ban since they never really talked to each other.

by the time merlin had gotten there y/n was drunk and still trying to chug down alcohol.

the older lady leaned against the railing and smiled, as she waved her hand and y/n was in her regular clothes instead of the taverns uniform.

"i hurt him and i don't know what to do" she admitted to the lady who seemed like a mother figure to her.

merlin let out a sigh as she examined the alcohol bottles surrounding the poor girl.

she nodded to herself and snapped her fingers, in a split second they weren't on the roof anymore but instead a bedroom.

"wait where are we?" y/n asked as she looked around until her eyes landed on the familiar purple eyed boy.

her eyes widened and she hopped off his bed before making her way towards the door.

"nobody leaves until you two figure this out" merlin said and exited the room before casting a spell on the room.

y/n's eyes widened as she realized she would have to talk to the boy and she was slightly drunk.

the shock of it all had slightly sobered her up, she turned until her eyes landed on the boy once again.