twenty five

"we're back!" y/n called out as they walked inside with a basket full of ingredients and arthur's arm still around her.

ban smirked at he looked at the pair, y/n already knowing what he was thinking.

"looks like the king finally claimed y/n" ban joked which made arthur blush a dark red and almost pull his arm away.

the girl grabbed his arm and linked hers with his own and smirked at ban.

"and what of it?" she asked with a raised brow which made arthur almost get a nose bleed.

she chuckled as she looked at the king, "i'm joking" she informed him which made his blush lessen but only by a little bit.

"arthur saw his girlfriend at the market" she informed ban as king and diane came downstairs.

merlin appeared from outside, coming back from her lab where she spent most of her time.

"yui? i saw her on my way here" merlin spoke which made arthur's jaw drop.

he shook his head and worriedly looked around at everyone, "it's not like that i swear!" he said in a worried tone.

ban laughed at the way he talked.

it was so obvious he liked y/n and that the girl liked him back.

they've already been through a lot in these couple of months, it feels only like days.

"i didn't know arthur was dating a girl named yui, i thought he was dating y/n?" king asked as he sat down on his floating pillow.

diane furrowed her eyebrows as she stared between arthur and y/n.

"me too" y/n jokingly said and playfully rolled her eyes.

that's what did it as arthur felt light headed as his nose began to bleed, y/n caught him before he fell down.

"you're heavy" she mumbled as she hugged him tightly, not caring that his face was in between her breast.