𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

a groan escaped her lips as he pressed her further into the ground which hurt her breast.

she was still in the tavern uniform which meant it would be slightly harder to fight this man.

"you son of a bitch" she muttered as she flipped herself over and kicked him right in the groin before standing up and dusting herself off.

the little girl fled from the scene yet knocked on the double doors before rushing off.

just as his door opened y/n summoned her sacred treasure which just happened to be a pure black scythe.

"i'm gonna make you wish you never messed with me" she said in an angry voice as she got a crazy look in her eyes.

arthur's eyes widened as he saw kay lying on the floor with y/n towering over him with a weapon.

"y/n stop!" she heard which made her turn quickly as her weapon disappeared.

in that one second of weakness, kay had gotten up and jumped on y/n which brought her down and onto her knees.

a growl escaped her lips as he held her down by the neck and hands which confused arthur.

"she's a criminal, she tried to steal from you and when i tried to stop her she attacked me!" kay lied straight through teeth to his younger brother.

y/n tried to wiggle free as she spoke, "he's lying" she said but gave up as soon as she began.

she could easily escape but she sort of wanted to see what arthur would do about the situation.

"kay get off of her" arthur ordered which made the man pause.

he looked at arthur with a confused expression but seemingly released the girl, she got up and made her way towards arthur but he stopped her.

"y/n i think it's best if you leave" he told her which made her heart drop.