thirty one

y/n rushed around the tavern working very hard since elizabeth decided not to work that day.

she said she was feeling sick so y/n agreed that she could rest.

but then diane had informed her a couple minutes later that merlin ran out of pills for her to shrink so she had to wait until she made more.

this made the girl want to snap but she told diane she was perfectly fine with it.

on top of that hawk didn't even bother helping out, he just sat and ate scraps.

gowther was nowhere in sight which made y/n believe he was off with guila.

"i hate working here" y/n groaned as meliodas handed her more drinks.

arthur had gone off with king and diane to prepare for the festival they were going to have in the kingdom.

"after today we don't work for a week so don't worry so much y/n" meliodas told the hotheaded girl.

she huffed as she walked off, right now she just wanted to hang out with arthur for a bit.

was that too much to ask for?

"god i miss arthur already" y/n whined as customers started to exit and she sat at the bar chatting away with meliodas and ban.

ban rolled his eyes and meliodas chuckled.

"okay i understand you two have it way worse than me but i haven't been in love in a while so-" just as she spoke she cut herself off.

all three of them froze in their spots as they stared at eachother.

"you did not"

"she did!"

"no i didn't!"

ban, meliodas and y/n spoke one after the other.

"nobody tell him, i probably just said that because i missed having someone there for me" y/n blushed as she made up an excuse.

meliodas laughed as he put the cup away and ban let out a sigh as he patted her head.

"y/n is in love~" meliodas sang as he made his way upstairs, hearing y/n let out a loud groan which made him laugh once again.

***

lmaooo y'all i'm sorry if your name is YUI WTF I DIDNT EVEN THINK. i'll change it if someone named yui cries 😩