eighteen

"i don't want to talk about this, you clearly stated you wanted nothing to do with me" y/n growled as she turned around.

her heart was beating out of her chest, she wished she could just leave camelot and never come back.

she wished that merlin could make her forget that arthur even exist.

"i didn't want to get close to anyone and now look where we are!" she yelled as tears began to cloud her vision.

arthur looked at her with sad eyes, he felt horrible for making her leave and hurting her like that.

"i don't want to fall in love with you" she whimpers as she tries to wipe away the tears that keep falling down her face.

the younger boy froze but sat himself down on a chair as y/n stared at him.

it was quiet and tense in the room as she turned her head to the double doors that she wished she could just run out of.

"i don't want you to get hurt because of me" she whispered as she clenched her fist tightly.

arthur looked up to see her looking at the door with an angry expression on her face and tears still falling.

she still remembers when she first met meliodas, that was the time she had met the love of her life.

arthur reminded her so much of him.

his sweetness, the way he always followed rules, the way he got along with her.

"you're so much like him and it hurts" she told him as she found her legs moving on their own.

arthur sat in silence, was she talking about her father?

blood began to drip down her hand as he stared at the boy and smiled softly, "i was in love with a man when i was nineteen" she started her story.