My Teenage Werewolf...Pregnancy !

Part 2

We Sat In Silence For About 20 Minutes Just Staring At Each Other. My Mom Began To Call Me From Down Stairs I Wasnt In The Mood For Her Crap About Jason Not Being In My Room. Me And Him Had Been Dating For About 4 Years And The Whole Wolf Thing Still Upset Her. "Shes Coming Upstairs" There Was So Much Tension In Jasons Voice When He Said That I Dropped My Head And Starred At The Ground. *Knock Knock Knock* "Im Coming In !" Ughh I So Wasnt In The Mood For This. "What Mother !??!" She Gave Me A *I Brought You In This World I Can Take You Out Look* "Excuse Me...You Wanna Change Your Tone" I Rolled My Eyes In Annoyment "Ma Its Not The Time For This Can You Go ? PLEASE !" She Never Even Budged She Just Starred At Me "I Can Tell Your Upset About Something So Im Not Going To Go There How Ever If You Ever Speak To Me Like That Again So Help Me Emani Michelle Rosario That Will Be The Last Time You Speak Do I Make MySelf Clear?" I Just Gave In No Argument Neccessary " Yes Ma'm" She Walked Out And Before She closed The Door She Looked From Jason To Me And Said "Dont Be Fooled By Blue" And Then Left. I Hated When She Did That She Always Made Smart Comments Referring To Jason Today It Was His Blue Eyes. "Look Im Not Going To Talk About This Anymore You Know How I Feel About Abortions So You Do What You Feel Is Right Just Know Im Not Standing By Someone Whos Going Down The Wrong Path" Jason Said Finally Looking Me In The Eyes. He Walked Out I Didnt Bother Following Because He Would Probably Shoot Out The Door Anyway. I Figured I'd Just Text Him.I Thought About Our Talk And What He Said Then I Pulled Out My Phone And Clicked On His Name.

*Texting Him*

Me: Look I Dont Want To Hurt You And Im Not Getting An Abortion.This Child Has Done Nothing To Me For Me To Take Its Life.

5mins later

Jason: Ok..

Me: Really All You Have To Say Is OK ?

5mins later

Jason: Um Ok Thanks

Me: Jason I Just Said I Would Keep The Baby And Your Acting Funny !

Jason: HAHAHA! YOUR UNBELIEVABLE YOU SIT THERE AND SAY YOU DONT WANT TO HAVE MY CHILD OVER SOMETHING I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THEN YOU FEEL GUILTY AND DECIDE TO KEEP IT.....i dont need your pittiful guilt Emani !! Ttyl I Have Shit To Do.

I Never Texted Him Back Everything He Said Was True Every Last Word I Knew I Was Wrong But I Was Just So Scared And Angry I Took My Frustrations Out On Jason. I Need To Fix This Asap !