My Teenage Werewolf Pregnancy !

Part 17

I got dressed in adida shorts and a sports bra seeing how the clothes would rip off of me anyways. When i got downsatirs to no suprise JoJo was running around already in his wolf form a beautiful Goldish Coat Of Fur along with Cats Redish Coat Of Fur. Jason hadnt shifted yet he was in a pair of basketball shorts and no shirt. Sheeesh how that man could make anything look good just by wearing it. He smiled at me "Comfty Huh nice body babe you slim down quick". Its been 5 years and i have slimmed down to my flat stomach thick hips and my boob size grew along with the length of my hair. "Oh hush and teach me how to change already" Jason looked at me laughed then walked next to me "Okay look to channel your wolf you need to zone everyone out even me then you just think about being your wolf the wind blowing through your fur the fresh smell of the flowers in the back yard and freedom and fun" I took a deep breath and did what he said. It hurt so much i could feel my bones crack as my wolf faught to get free. I screamed in aganizing pain as i felt the fur grow on my body. Jason backed up just in time because as the pain hit my arms and hands as claws grew i swung almost catching Jasons face. My wolf wasnt playing she wanted out there was no going back. My spine cracked and i arched backwards screaming in agony. When the process was done the pain was gone. Jason hadnt shifted yet i guess he wanted to make sure i was okay. My wolf had Pure White Fur that sparkled in the sun. I turned around facing Jason and gave him an reassuring nod he then began to shift. I was suprised by Jasons fur color his wolf was bigger than the rest of ours but his Fur Coat was Dark Blue with a Pinch Of White. I have never seen any wolf like that before it was amazing. Since wolfs couldnt talk they communicated through the mind so i figured during the run i would as him about his color. JoJo ran over to me nuzzling my fur and then he ran off followed by cat. Jason look had me let out a loud breath then bumped me to go and thats when i let my wolf go freely into the wind. Best experience ever.

Thanks For Reading My Story So Many Votes And Reads. I Appreciate Each And Everyone Of You :) Next Part Will Be Posted Soon. Maybe It Will Be From Jasons Point Of View And Then Eventually JoJos POV :)