My Teenage Werewolf...Pregnancy !

Part 9

Emani's POV:

"Mom i need to tell you something but you have to promise to stay calm" I was so nevous i wanted to crawl under a bed and never come out. My mother just looked at me puzzled as if she was contemplating on weither she can stay calm or not. "Fine go ahead tell me whats wrong ?" She looked as me with a devilish smile. I took a deep breath, grabbed Jasons hand and whispered "im p-p-p-pregnant". Her eyes shot at me with discust, then they shot at jason with pure hatred and anger. "PREGNANT What The Fuck Is Wrong With You Are Fucking Stupid No Your A Dog YOUR STUPID AND A BITCH !" Oh my god i cant believe my mother just said that to jason. He stepped back releasing the grip on my hand. I saw the color of Jasons light blue eyes darken. Shit Shit Shit ! My mother promised. Jason walked towards the door I jumped up running after him "Jason Wait !" My mother grabbed my arm before i could reach him. "LEAVE THAT BITCH EMANI IF YOU SO MUCH AS CALL HIM EVER AGAIN I WILL BEAT YOU WITHIN A INCH OF YOUR LIFE !....DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR !?!" I wanted to push her over a building HOW THE FUCK am i suppose to raise a baby by myself. I nodded my head in agreement Jason just looked at me shook his head and walked out. I need to call him ASAP. I ran towards the stairs and my mom yanked me by my collar pulling me back to where i was looking directly in her eyes. "I FORBID You From Ever Seeing Him Again and that baby of your will be a child suffering from father abandment issues You + Dog + Baby = A DEVIL CHILD! and i will make it my business until i take my last breath that their will be no type of physical emmotional or mental connection between you and JASON". I couldnt say anything i just passed out all that she had said wasnt processing right in my head it was to much to take in. The last words i heard were Emani..Emani!...EMANI WAKE UP OH MY.........911 HELP MY DAUGHTER FAINTED !".