VIII

"We've just received word here that another omega hero that goes by the name of 'Slader' went missing last night around 9:00pm. She was last seen..." The TV in Midoriya's back room buzzed as he prepared himself for hero work tonight. It'd been about two weeks since he'd started and with a new psychotic kidnapper on the loose they've only uped the security for night watch. Thankfully though, he'd be accompanied by a lovely omega who is both hot and icy.

"It's been a while since I've talked to Todoroki. I hope he's as happy to see me as I am." With that, he turned off the television, grabbed his crimson hero gauntlets and went to check in for the night.

...

"So Todoroki, how the hell did we get stuck with this nerd?" A knowing hot headed blonde grumbled.

"Oh trust me Kacchan, if I knew you'd be here I would came more prepared. As you know, I always have to cover for your ass." Midoriya smirked. Bakugou only growled and threatened the green haired alpha, who snarled back.

"Hey, quiet down you two. It is almost two in the morning and people need to work tomorrow. Respect their sleep please." Todoroki warned and both alphas calmed, but didn't give up on glaring at each other behind the Omega's back.

A disturbed crackle of metal sounded from the alleyway they'd passed and the three stopped. Instinctively, both alpha's stepped before Todoroki, pushing him back a bit. Though it's a nice gesture, the omega knew he wasn't completely useless either. So, he stepped between the two taller males and lit an ongoing fire in his hand. They crept down the dimly lit bricked corridor till they reached a dead end.

"Maybe it was a cat or misplaced pipe. There's nothing here." Todoroki suggested.

It was quick, but one loud smack and Midoriya was on the floor, Bakugou not having a chance to react either as he plopped to the ground right beside him.

"What th-mmh?!?" Todoroki tried to activate his quirk but neither flames or ice came out. He panicked in the strong arms till he slowly lost consciousness, his body going limp and hauled over strong shoulders.

"Do you think he's really an omega? Boss is gonna kill us if he's not. Plus he seems way too strong to be under the stereotype of something so weak." A middle aged man mummered toward the alpha who held Todoroki.

"Of course you moron. Didn't you watch the sports festival these past four years? Plus UA is now dynamically split because of this omega. Let's just hope Mika is doing her job checking him out." He chuckled. They both made their way toward the rooftops, skimming across them as the moonlight dimmed and sunrise was just on the horizon.

...

"Fuck. My head is killing me. Deku! Wake up you fucking nerd!" Midoriya's eyes cracked open. It was daylight now, but the clouds were moving in fast. Small droplets of water hit both their cheeks, two alphas trying to recall what exactly happened last night. A head popped out from the corridor to reveal Uraraka in full uniform.

"Oh my god! Finally!" She dived to her knees to examine Midoriya, a worried but relieved expression on her face  "Everybody has been looking for you two!! I have to call HQ and let them know you two are alright! What in the world are you two doing out here!?!?" Bakugou scoffed, tucking his hands in his pockets while he looked off to the side.

"The sad thing is me and this useless loser don't know what happened. It was so quick that-" Bakugou paused and the two alphas glanced at each other. "Where's Todoroki?" When Uraraka only had a puzzled face he growled in annoyance.

"Hello? Floaty girl? Where is Todoroki?" By the tone he was putting out he was aware the poor omegan girl was scared, but he couldn't help himself.