XII

Needless to say, 2 very anxious alphas demanded to be let into Todoroki's room everyday. After the incident Midoriya and Bakugou had informed the school of their discovery with the separation of dynamics and had suggested a petition among the students to have them all back together. Nezu was happy to hear from the hero's and was honestly more than happy with the idea, claiming to announce it at the next press conference. On the other side of things, both alpha's had also been visiting the hospital every day for Todoroki and Uraraka, but were told the same thing every time.

"You cannot visit them right now because while they are also not fully conscious, they are in heat. You can visit when that's over and are on the contact list. But we can tell you that they are ok, we just don't know when their cycle will be over. The villains quirk had a serious affect on their heat." So even if they were to wake up, both Midoriya and Bakugou weren't on their contact list.

So here Midoriya was again, on his way to see Todoroki specifically. But on this particular visit, Midoriya had a gut feeling that Todoroki was awake. He knew he wouldn't be able to see him since he knew he wasn't on Todoroki's contact list, but for this he thought of something on the fly, his chest flickered with electricity as he was called up next in the que line. He sped walked over to the desk and tried to make himself look even taller than he already was. His short sleeve black T showing off his arms as he put both of them on the desk.

"Here to visit again, hmm? While Todoroki is awake-" His face perked up. "We already told you you're not on the contact list-"

"I'm his mate, Izuku Midoriya! Are you really going to prevent me from seeing him?" He intentionally let out his alpha voice, low, yet smooth. A few bystanders gave them looks and stepped a few feet away, a warning aura touching something deep within their dynamic. No one wanted to piss off an alpha. Especially one of Midoriya's spurted size. The desk clerk had a shiver go down her spine as well and her eyes blew wide. It wasn't uncommon for an omega to not update their contact list when they started dating. So it was somewhat believable. Midoriya just hardened his face a bit more, eyes sharpening to the point he was glaring daggers. She was frozen behind the desk, only moving her foot to tap the clerk next to her, pleading for the situation to be handled by someone other than herself. Her coworker caught on quick and stood behind the glass, covering the previously scared beta.

"You're his mate, hmm? We're gonna send for a nurse to confirm this with Todoroki as he is now awake. When she comes back is when we determine whether to let you up or not, Midoriya, Izuku." As if on que a nurse quickly took down the room number and flew up the flight of stairs behind her.

"Thanks." Midoriya stepped back. He was a bit nervous now that the nurse would introduce him as Todoroki's mate, but he also knew Todoroki was smart and would catch on.

A quiet knock at Todoroki's door had the omega sit up slowly. He called for them to enter and the nurse from downstairs let herself in.

"Good afternoon Todoroki, you have a visitor downstairs for you. He's causing quite a bit of a ruckus downstairs, but we wanted to make sure they were someone to your knowledge before letting him up." Todoroki nodded, his mind going to two alphas specifically and wondered who it could be.

"The visitor is your mate. I think he said his name was Izuku Midoriya." Todoroki jumped at the combination of that sentence. His face flushed to the tips of his ears. Midoriya?!? I'm his mate? Todoroki nodded his head and the nurse left quickly. Todoroki quickly straightened up and combed his hair downwards a bit, straightening out his clothes and sniffed himself. He didn't know how often he showered through his hazy heat, but he couldn't smell anything but his usual scent so that was good. He hugged his knees to his chest and prayed he looked ok. Not even a few seconds later the alpha was there, electric surges surrounding his body showing that he'd used his quirk to get up those stairs so quickly, the nurse scolding him to not use his quirk.

"Todoroki!!" Midoriya beamed, rushing over to the omegas side and leaned over. He took one of Todoroki's smaller hands in his own, bringing it to his nose, nuzzling it affectionately. Todoroki's eyes became half lidded at the gesture, a soft smile spread across his lips while his unoccupied hand reached to cup the side of Midorya's face.

"Mate, huh?" The omega teased.

Midoriya turned away slightly, a bashful blush dusting his cheeks.

"Sorry, they wouldn't let me up here otherwise. I'm sorry if I offended you or I overstepped any boundaries." The alpha apologized softly. He turned back and traced his fingers over Todoroki's hand that was on caressing his face.

"I can't say that I don't like the idea. However, I didn't expect something like that to come from a hero, especially you." Todoroki slapped his face lightly, earning a soft 'ow' from Midoriya. The door creaked open and the desk clerk from downstairs leaned in the door frame with a bored expression.

"Excuse me for interrupting, but we didn't really get a confirmation from you Todoroki. Is this man your alpha? While we were cleaning you up we never saw a marking on your body. I don't mean to pry, but claiming to be a mate is somewhat serious. Are you sure this alpha is someone you know? You could tell us." She kept her eyes on Todoroki, not noticing the alpha was somewhat offended by the accusations. He knew he wasn't Todoroki's alpha, but not only to doubt him but treat him like some kind of criminal was a bit insulting. Her lip quirked up into a sly smirk, almost like she was trying to test Midoriya's patience.

Todoroki to say the least was confused. He had said yes to letting him in. Which should have been enough clarification that he at least knew the person who was visiting him. He couldn't tell if this nurse was just the anal type that wanted to prove a point or was genuinely concerned.

Nonetheless, Todoroki reached for Midoriya's hands and pulled him closer. He stretched his hands and wrapped them around the alpha's neck, pulling him downwards. Midoriya was stunned, actually frozen in place as the omega leaned in closer to his lips. Todoroki just closed his eyes shut, a dark crimson colored his usual pale, porcelain face.

'Was he really about to kiss Midoriya? Would the alpha even like that? He didn't even ask! It's not too late to-' His thoughts were cut off when Midoriya wrapped his arms around his lower torso, his hands gripping at his waist. The alpha met him halfway, their lips connecting in a soft kiss. It'd felt like a bomb exploded in both their chests. A feeling of longing for the other they didn't know they even possessed.

Todoroki was a bit surprised at first but was eventually at his mercy. Midoriya glanced over at the nurse to see her unimpressed look, so he moved Todoroki's hands from his neck. Midoriya moved one of his hands on the base of the omega's neck while the other still gripped his waist and pressed their lips together harder. Deepening the kiss, Midoriya had also lost himself in wanting to prove a point that he let his tongue slip into the sweet cavern, pushing on the omegas tongue and sucking lightly. A low, possessive growl escaped his throat. A mewl came from the much smaller male beneath him, he could feel the tremble of the others body. One quick glance at Todoroki was enough to send any alpha feral at this moment. His face was flushed a cherry red, his lips parted as he panted lightly, not to mention his slightly messy hair. Those eyes, that were now half lidded and were glossed over with bliss, a much sweeter scent now filling the room and intoxicated the very core of Midoriya's inner alpha.

He turned towards the door frame to see the clerk was no where to be seen. A satisfied feeling settled in his gut. He cleared his throat and turned back to the omega who had now straightened himself out, a small tint of pink still present on his cheeks.

"Thank you Midoriya. I'm sorry you had to do that." Todoroki's gaze cased downwards. Just then, the alpha moved his hand under chin and tilted his face upwards. He was met with a genuine smile from Midoriya, something that made the omegas heart beat faster as he stared into those sharp emerald eyes.

"No need to look so down Todoroki. I'll always do anything for you, whenever you need me to. Trust me, it wasn't like I hated the kiss, quite the contrary actually. I like you, a lot. So things like these don't bother me. I actually hope that we could do this again, but under different circumstances." Midoriya winked, chuckling as he watched Todoroki's face turn that dark crimson once again.