Summary!!

Todoroki Shouto, though he was a first year he possessed one of the most powerful quirks among the newer generation of hero's, yet it was an even bigger surprise when his second gender was revealed.

Todoroki Shouto was an omega?

Surely this did surprise the lot of class 1-A, but they'd decided to still treat the heterochromatic male the same. He still was a Todoroki, the son of the number 2 hero, Endeavor.

After the sports festival, the class seemed to try and pry his attention for themselves, Alphas unintentionally showing off their own strengths and protective aromas. Though unfortunately for most, Todoroki only had his sights set on one person. The one individual to brutally break down his walls and smash his way into Shouto's heart.

Although the Alpha failed to realize this and didn't understand Todoroki's more than obvious advances and light, longer than necessary touches. He instead saw it as a friendly gesture, probably even gratitude for showing him the fault in his thinking, and it drove Todoroki absolutely crazy.

Of course Midoriya had gained plenty of muscle and strength to harness the strength of One for All, but what everyone also didn't fail to notice was the growth spurt he'd received one weekend that finally pushed the Omega over the edge.

Warning:

This is an Omegaverse and contains Yaoi.

Omega! Todoroki with Alpha! Deku!

Basically Bottom Todoroki with Top Deku!!

Possible smut.

Enjoy.