XI

A rumbling thunder shook the old hotel. The smell of wet wood was present, but the air was  thick with Todoroki's scent. Midoriya and Bakugou were approaching. Their breathing ragged, trickles of sweat trailing down the sides of their faces. Their inner minds screaming that this was wrong, it went against everything they believed in. But also the urge to make Todoroki theirs felt so raw, something so primitive that it was forcing their bodies to move on their own. They inch closer,  another strike of lightening revealing the helpless omega and the hungerous glint their eyes made the omega before them whine with want. The villain  laughed loudly till  a crash through the concrete wall let in the thunderous storm outside. Lightening strikes outside to reveal a familiar purple haired male with a small grin on his face.

"Whoops, didn't mean to break the wall. Am I interrupting something?"

"YES! What the fuc-" The villain voice came to an abrupt hault. His eyes rolled into the back of his head, stumbling backwards till his body hit the wall. He was mindless, but of course we all know that.

The underground hero beta glanced over at both Midoriya and Bakugou and chuckled.

"You idiots. Getting riled up over an omega. Snap out of it!" A swift punch to both of their jaws and the two were on the floor groaning.

"Shinso?" The small figure called from the bed. A soft smile appears on his face as he's a bit flattered the omega remembered him.

"The one and only. Hey Todoroki, it's been a long time."

   The after damages were little to none, all omegas within the building were saved and there were 7 men taken into custody. Both Midoriya and Bakugou watched as an ambulance took Todoroki and Uraraka to the nearest heat hospital for treatment. Both alphas look at the male before them. He was a lot more built than the last time they had seen him. He also looks like he'd gotten some gear, which explains why he was able to blast through those walls.

"It's been a while, huh? I always saw you two winning during the festivals."

"How did you find us?"

"Skipping straight to the point huh? Well I actually had been on a mission for a while now. We actually would've move in on this location tomorrow night with our special ops team but it looks like the early bird catches the worm." Shinso says as he walks off to talk to an investigator. Midoriya was in a world of hurt. He'd almost laid hands on Todoroki again. It sickened him. And what kind of monster of a person was the guy who wanted to watch? Bakugou too. He knew he'd definitely crossed the line with Todoroki before, but that was at his own free will. Here he couldn't do anything to stop it. He was powerless to that Villains quirk. And man did it piss him off.

"We need to train ourself around omegas more nerd. I don't ever want to feel that powerless again. As much and it kills me to say, I know we both don't want to hurt Todoroki." The blonde says with a sideways glance. It was rare for Katsuki to be so genuine and non-explosive, but Midoriya would take it like this any day of the week.

"I agree. I believe the separation of dynamics actually did more damage than good. We should bring this up with the school. I'm sure they'd hear us out. It was never an issue before, and if it was, the cases were small." Both nodded and agreed to talk with Nezu later this week.

Todoroki fluttered his eyes open to a white room, a soft steady beeping in his left ear. He moved his head up only to throw himself back onto the blankets behind him. His head was throbbing, a pulsing headache. That quicky faded when he thought of his two Alphas.

'Were they ok? What happened? How did I get here?'

Hey guys! Sorry for the sorta short chapter. Funny thing, as soon as I wanted to get back into writing I got a promotion at work. So that kept me busy but I think I can balance the two now that I've gotten the swing of how things work! Enjoy!