X

It thundered ominously in the distance as Midoriya, Bakugou and Yaoyorozu stood outside of where the tracker had led them. It was an abandoned building, a small rundown hotel that was definitely out of business with it's boarded up windows and cracked walls, large boards covering the enterences with yellow x's on the outside. Hidden in plain sight, and the nearest company around was at least a block away, so this hotel remained in its own lot.

"I'm sure the locals don't know what's going on here." Momo scoffed as she scoped out the hotel.

"You should probably stay here, since you'll just get in the way. Deku and I are quick, so we can move in and out without a problem. But if we're not here within the next hour, contact Iida and he'll arrive with the PD." Bakugou was first to head toward the building, Midoriya giving her a nod as he grabbed the tracker and trailed behind him.

"Kacchan wait, we should enter from the roof. There's always a door or latch to go through so we could maneuver without altering them of our presence." Midoriya was already using his quirk to boost himself up while grabbing his friends arm. They landed, quickly finding the hatch and dropping down into the dark hall. The scent of Omega's in heat was faint but it was there. Both Alpha's instinctively covered their noses, flinching away from the almost intoxicating smell.

"Shit, we are definitely in the right place. Deku, check those doors to your left for anyone. I'll check these doors on the right." The long hall had 12 doors, 6 on each side. Surprisingly, none held captive omegas though so the went further down the creaky hotel, their footsteps trying to be as light as possible.

...

The door to Todoroki's room had opened again. His gaze was hazy but he could make out the two alphas from before. They stood over him, easily picking the omega up and setting him down on the bed.

"There you are my pretty Omega, nice and ready for your alpha." He took a moment to breathe near Todoroki's scent gland on his neck, his eyes glowing a bit with hunger. "I love how you smell bab-" A loud creak and a few pairs of footsteps could be heard a floor above. The two alphas followed the steps with their eyes and then looked at one another. Their smirks only grew as they shifted out the door and into the safety of darkness.

...

"Kacchan, slow down. You're going to get us caught!!" He hissed as they sped walked the abandoned halls. Midoriya could tell someone was driving Bakugou today as he had never seen the alpha in such a rushed and almost desperate state of mind.

"Shut up you fucking nerd. We need to do this quickly or else. This place gives me a really bad vibe, so we need to hurry the fuck up and get outta here with our friends." Well, can't argue with that. So the two slipped down yet another flight of stairs until they came down to a hall with only four doors. The air was different here, tense and thick. Thunder roared and a bolt of lightening lit the room temporarily.

"Kacchan, wait." The alpha called out. Bakugou felt it too, and in an instant, he blasted a bolt to his right. A man topled over with a dodge and quickly averted Bakugou's continued attempts at catching him. Midoriya was about to go after him till another strike of lightning lit the room revealing a second criminal. He charged and both wrestled, few punches and knees to the stomach and the guy was out. Bakugou had no problem as well, the other criminal now on the floor.

"Well that was a lot easier than I thought. It was almost too easy." Midoriya laughed. Bakugou's eyes widened as he watched a hand place itself on his and his comrades forehead, both alpha's frozen.

"Well I think you're right about that. Those two were merely a distraction. Wooow, what do we have here? Two big, strong, and delicious hero alphas? I had something in mind for you trespassers, but I think I have a better one in mind." He chuckled darkly and lead the two alphas down the hall. A simple little tap of this villans fingertips and his victims either faint or become a mindless zombie for about an hour depending on his intention.

He stopped at the last door and both alphas flinched back at the scent. It was familiar, a wonderfully sweet scent that was extremely enticing. When the two didn't move, they were shoved and moved toward the front of a bed.

"I know who you two are. The handsome, upcoming alphas that are the future. Izuku Midoriya, who was top of his class and the new sought to be symbol of peace, the number one hero. And Katsuki Bakugou, a chilling alpha with a lot of power, but you're actually smart and know what you're doing. Unfortunately not tonight though for you, as you both will bring shame to yourself, not that you'd remember though." He chuckled again, sitting himself in the corner of the room. "Let's see just how much will power you two actually have. Especially with your omega we know you two are more than fond of."  With a snap of his finger, the two were in a daze, but could think and feel themselves a lot better than before.

"Midoriya? Bakugou? Is that really you guys?" A soft voice called out to them. Todoroki sat up panting heavily, his face was in a full flush and his eyes looked overly glossy. Both Alpha's froze at the sight, a snapping could be heard within themselves as the scent of Todoroki waft  towards them because if his movements.

"Guys...please...it hurts so bad..." He whimpered out. But Midoriya and Bakugou stood their ground. They were well aware if they moved, there was no telling what they'd do. The omega noticed and whimpered out once again. He gazed at them with half lidded eyes, tears crinkled at the corners as he stretched an arm out toward the two.

"Please, Alpha's..." A mental snap went off in both Midoriya and Bakugou's mind. Todoroki had just used his omega voice, basically begging to be taken advantage of. Thunder rumbled out again, the flash of lightning shinned in both the hero alphas eyes as their captor smiled sinisterly.

"Yes, yes, pretty omega. Turn your fellow heros into villains."

Hello again! A little late but better than never!! So I was thinking of reading my books like a podcast kind of style and put it on youtube for those too lazy to read vibes.

If you like this story, please check out Alphas Calamity which will also get an update soon!!

Thanks for reading guys and it will be updated again soon!! ❤️ I'm pushing the lemon to a later date. It doesn't fit in right now and I don't want to yet!! Stay tuned for more!! ❤️