2.

__________________________________________________

Taehyung 's POV

Coachella was happening , I was stressed , none of my members were by my side , I was on my own and I had to be lowkey to not be recognized.
Jisoo didn't know that I was here , I didn't want her to think about me on stage.

I've been walking for so long, but I was still enjoying myself , music everywhere , good vibes.
When I arrived I waited for the show to begin.

When they started to perform I was impressed , that wasn't blackpink in the awards show . Everything on point the stage presence was incredible.
They were in front of me, singing ddu-du ddu-du I was kinda obsessed by her . She's beautiful... goddamn Tae stop .

When they fished the show everyone was shouting they're name , me too I couldn't resist it was fun.

I went to a calm place so Jisoo could  hear me and called her. She didn't respond at first but she called me back 20 minutes later.

Jisoo : Wasssssuuuup !

I smirked. She was so exited no wonder why.

Taehyung : Jisoo I'm here.

Jisoo : What do you mean here ? You came ?

Taehyung : Yes ma'am, where can we meet ?

Jisoo : umm I'm going to open the portail for you , Wait for me there.

Taehyung : Alright. I'm on my way.

She hang up. I sat on the ground waiting for her to come.

1hour later .

Jisoo came a little closer to me and made me sit on the sofa . I look up at her while she leans over me, kisses me slowly. I'm caressing her bare legs and making the kiss go deeper. I stopped when she began to moan .

She was dressed with a big black hoodie because she was sick , she still had her dark makeup on and her red hair was in a ponytail. She was beautiful I had to admit.

Jisoo : Oh my God babe I missed you so much , you have no idea.

I looked at her deeply , I felt sorry for her . I was a bad person , I knew that I would broke her heart but I didn't stop . I was selfish.