17.

____________________________________________________

( flashback of Jisoo going to Jennie's si she can check on her )

Lisa : You're usually smart. she laughs

Jisoo : I can't believe I did this omg , I didn't pay attention.

Jennie : What did you do again ?

Lisa : She went to the boys bathroom while we were on FaceTime .

Jennie looked down at me smiling and I frowned my eyebrows. I had been at Jennie 's for now two minutes and was surprised to see that my best friend's smile . I want excepting her to be heartbroken, not that I wanted her to be but she seemed pretty happy to see me there for her .

Lisa And Chaeyoung were already there when I came in having fun . I was daydreaming so hard that I didn't hear Jennie talking to me .
I got back to real life when Jennie touched my hand .

Jennie : Whats wrong Jisoo ?

Jisoo : Can we talk ?

Jennie : I- Umm talk ? Yes let's talk .

Jisoo : Only the two of us .

She glanced at the younger girls with an anxious look , they nodded as if they were telling her that it was going to be ok.
I took her tiny hand and went to her room .

I made her sit on her bed giving her a reassuring smile . She looked down focusing on the ground .

Jisoo : Are you ok Jennie ?

Jennie : I am ! Why ?

Jisoo : Taehyung told me about the breakup . Are you really doing okay ?

Jennie : Of course Jisoo , him and I wasn't that good anyways ..

Jisoo ; Yeah he told me that ..

Jennie : When is the interview going to take place ?

Jisoo : Just when Taehyung's scheduled will end .

Jennie : Hopefully everything will end right after ..

( end of the flashback)

Taehyung was in America dealing with his comeback . We talked really often on the phone because he kept calling me using excuses . He liked telling me what he did in the day. Telling me how much he wanted to come back to Korea . And I liked listening to him.