12.

________________________________________________

Taehyung ' s POV

Jennie : So you're telling me that you're going to sleep in her house ? Only the two of you ?

Taehyung : Yeah .. But don't worry , it's so we can get along again .

Jennie : Shake my head .

I lifted her chin and pecked her lips . She didn't look that much happy , can't blame her . I would be pissed too knowing that my girlfriend is going to sleep with her ex .

Jennie : Please don't get too close to her .. also talk about me .. you know ... just so she knows that ... that you're mine .

I nodded checking up my phone.
I looked at my phone and my eyes widened when I saw what time it was .

Taehyung : I have to go , she must be sleeping right now I don't want to wake her up .

Jennie : Alright.. Check up on her .

Taehyung : I will . Bye .

Went I entered in her house and surprisingly I could still see lights in the kitchen .
I could also hear voices , jisoo's and a male voice . This voice reminded me of someone.
I got closer so I could see , with my eyebrows frowned.

Jisoo : I'm sorry you can't just say that .

Jungkook : I said what I said . Oh Taehyung !

Jisoo : You came back already ?

Taehyung : It's 1 am .. what are you doing here ?

Jungkook : Jisoo wanted me here .

Jisoo : No I didn't you came on your own.

Taehyung : Oh .. okay . I'm going to sleep then .

Jisoo : You ... are not hungry ? I cooked for you .

Taehyung : I ate at Jennie's .. sorry .

Jisoo : Oh ... she looked down goodnight then .

I faked a smile and left quickly as I hear them still talking to each other .
I was so lost , I remember being really hurt about all this . Seeing them this close was making it hard for me to sleep .

I just wanted to go back there I ask him to leave .
Was I being selfish ? Yes . But I wasn't understanding what was really happening to me .

I couldn't hear anything one hour later when I heard the front  door shutting .
I let my phone down because now that I didn't need to spy on them I could sleep  but I heard the door the room I was sleeping in opened.

I froze a little knowing that it was her , felt that she was climbing on the bed and staying silent for five minutes. She then cleared her throat to finally speak .

Jisoo : Taehyung.

My heart started beating really fast when I heard her saying my name so calmly. For the first time since weeks she said my name without any anger , at least I couldn't hear it .

I turned to around to face her , the room was really dark so i couldn't see her clearly .
She wasn't close to me , she kept staying distant .

Jisoo : Happy birthday..

I smiled , she was the first person who wished it to me as always since we know each other .
I turned on the lights and saw her angelic face looking at me with a weak smile .
Jennie probably forgot that it was my birthday when I left ..

Taehyung : Thank you Jisoo .

We kept staring at each other for what it seemed to be an eternity , I wanted to hug her , do something it didn't want to frustrate her or just ruin the only true moment that we had .

Jisoo : That's .. all I wanted to say to you .

She began to leave , I wanted to restrain her from leaving me and make her stay with me so we could have fun but before I could say I thing she was already on her room .

————————————————————————————-