Chapter 18 *Everythings falling Down*

Weeks past. And After long an torturous hours of interviewing, I felt proud to announce my decision. Taylor. She was sweet and funny. She seemed pretty calm and not an outrageous fan girl who would use Darcy for a privilege to see us everyday of her life. She was going on tour with the 6 of us. Me, Liam, Darcy, Zayn, Niall, and Louis. Personally I have no Idea where me and Louis stand. We don't show actual public affection. Then we would be called out as gay. I'm not. I just don't think gender matters (Obviously!) But there is something about Louis that makes my heart race. Wow Harry, a One Thing reference? Come on now, get it out of your head. GOD DAMMIT HARRY BRAIN SHUT UP!

"Harry? We go on in an few minutes. Another adventure is a brewing!" Louis smiled. I sat alone in my dressing room. I hadn't put a shirt on, and I was thinking about us, gliding my aeroplane necklace along it's chain.

"You alright?" He asked, going to sit down on the couch next to me.

"I guess. I've never really Left Darcy alone before. What if something bad happens?" I asked. Louis arms snaked around my bare back, and pulled my body to his shoulders.

"Darcy's a smart kid. She knows what's good and bad. She may be 4 but she knows what to do." Louis calmly whispered. His hand rubbed the side of my arm.

"I hope you're right Lou." I sighed.

"Aren't I always?"

"No!" I teased. He pouted his bottom lip. I decided to take a chance and kiss his cheek. His face changed dramatically.

"Okay, I'm all better! No hard feelings?" Louis stated.

"Except your dick." I cupped my hand over my mouth non-aware I said that. His mouth dropped open and he burst out laughing.

"Do you do this to all your girlfriends?" He asked while I pulled on a shirt.

"You're my boyfriend that's dif...." I stopped mid sentence when I realized what came out of my mouth.

"Boyfriend?" He asked. I gulped

"Boyfriend In like a guy who is my best mate. Like someone who I'm close fr-" His lips pressed to mine to shut me up.

"Hey Hazza have  you seen L- OH MI GOD!!!?" Liam shouted. Louis pulled away.

"The hell?!" Liam shouted

"Liam, we're bi." Louis blurted out.

"I can see that now!" He exclaimed. I buried my head in my arms.

"Liam, Harry and I really like each other and-"

"45 SECONDS!" The staff yelled out

"We can talk later LETS GO WE DON'T WANNA BE LATE ON OUR KICKOFF!" Liam shouted. Louis grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the stage.

"Louis! My belt!" I told him.

"I'd rather see your ASS then ge bitched out by management now come on!" He shouted. We grabbed our microphones. I saw Darcy out of the corner of my eye. I pulled away from Lou.

"This one Is for you!" I said pecking her head.

"Love you Daddy." She whispered hugging me.

"I love you too Baby. I have to go okay. Stay out of trouble. I will sing for you and only you tonight" I promised. I pulled away from her, and realized she was crying.

"Dee? What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm gonna miss you. I won't get to see you before I sleep." She mumbled

"Darcy. You can see me anytime. Anywhere. Just look through the album and hug the bear. I gave that bear to mommy when I was 16! It's me and her in snuggle form. I promise I will see you before you sleep." I exclaimed

"Pinky promise?" She asked holding out her pinky finger.

"Pinky promise"

---------------------------------------

OKAY SO THIS IS WHERE ITS ALL ABOUT TO BEGIN. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT TO TUMBLE DOWN IN THERE WORLDS. TO BE HONEST I'M WICKED EXCITED. AND NEXT WEEK I THINK I CAN DO REGULAR UPDATES, BUT FOR NOW, ITS ALL F'D UP. SORRY I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. THIS STORY JUST GOT 2000+ READS AND I'M DIEING. THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME WRITE EACH WEEK FOR YOU! :'D <3333