Chapter 23 *The BIG Secret*

-5,000? I LOVE YOU ALL SO FREAKING MUCH!!!-

"Harry? Harry? HARRY STOP RUNNING!" Niall shouted after me. I had walked past him down the hall, but I just sobbed and continued walking. "HARRY GOD DAMMIT SLOW THE F*CK DOWN!" Niall shouted running down the hall with me.

"Leave me alone Niall! I don't wanna be here!" I shouted back. I raced out the emergency exit. Slamming it and gasping for breath. I slid down the wall of the building. I sunk myself into a ball. I let myself go. I hated everything and everyone at the moment. Except the little girl with the blue-green eyes asleep in the hospital's bed. I let everything go. Everything I had done wrong. From never calling Marie after the Xfactor. Being a horrible father. Ignoring Darcy's existence for years. For being an idiot and thinking Taylor was a good guardian. To think Louis and I had the slightest bit of ever falling hard for each other. Leaving Marie. Letting Marie go through 9 long months alone in fear without a fathers help. Everything, every little mistake in my life, had replayed through my head. The sex Marie and I had. The fight. The breakup. Leaving. My Xfactor adventures. The Band. Getting my first ever tattoo. Writing songs. The photo shoots. The fans. The good days. The bad days. The hate comments. The albums. The videos. The Meeting of my first, and Only child. Introducing my first and Only child to the boys. To my mum and sister. Me blabbing Darcy to the universe by mistake. The fight with Simon. Running away for 2 weeks. Cutting. Coming Back. Kissing Louis. Getting into a relationship with Louis. Meeting Taylor. Touring again. The Allergic reaction. Riding with Darcy. Crying with Louis. Not pressing charges. Seeing Darcy for the first time in the hospital. Showing her to Liam. Louis Kissing Taylor.

My shoe made contact with a building wall as I cried harder and harder. I'm an Idiot. A cutting idiot who knocked up the love of there life at 16 and wasn't there for the rest of her life.

Then it hit me.

I knew exactly the person I wanted to see.

Marie Sanders.

-LOUIS POINT of VIEW-

"I feel bad Taylor." I told her.

"Why? DID YOU SEE THE WAY HE RAN OUT OF THERE?! This is what we wanted!" She smiled. I did see the way he ran out. I saw the tears pouring down his cheeks. He left a river on the floor. I couldn't help but feel guilty. Guilty as freaking hell.

"I know, but... He's in pain. This was the whole reason I got myself into this mess I should go talk to him make sure he's a-"

"LOUIS! You can't talk to him Right now! My god are  you stupid? No offence. I probably sound like a bitch but, you need to get over him. He's so over dramatic. Like for real, cutting yourself over a dead girl? He needs to get a pair of balls." She groaned. I was stunned at her words.

"The fuck Taylor! I don't wanna kill him! The only reason he didn't kill himself was because I begged. BEGGED! Him to come home. I said we would help him no matter what. This is just betraying him! Are You NUTS TAYLOR?!" I shouted.

"LOUIS, HARRY IS BEING OVER DRAMATIC. HE PROBABLY DOESN'T GIVE TWO SHITS FOR YOU!"

"THEN WHY DID HE RUN OUT CRYING TAYLOR!!!? HE CLEARLY SAW THAT YOU KISSED ME! HE COULD BE IN A NOOSE RIGHT NOW THANKS TO YOU'RE COLD HEARTED BITCH PLAN!" I screamed. Near by patients began to stare.

"Louis, people are staring at us." She mumbled. I clenched my hands into fists. If Taylor wasn't a girl... The amount of Xrays she would need.

"You are a cold hearted bitch you know that?"

"TAYLOR! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" A female voice interrupted. Taylor jumped back, startled. The women approached us. She seemed to look like Darcy. Except without Harry's genetics. And older. Maybe early 30's?

"Lizzie?" It suddenly clicked.

"Louis?" She replied

"Mum?" Taylor added

"Mum?!?" I shouted in utter shock.

"Louis, Why are you screaming at my daughter?" Lizzie asked. My jaw dropped. Lizzie was Marie's older sister... and Taylor was Lizzie's daughter. So if Taylor was Lizzie's daughter, That means Marie was her aunt. Which means.

Taylor nearly killed her Cousin.

and Harry, was Taylor's uncle.

I kissed Harry's niece.

I cheated on Harry with his Niece

---------------------

Yep none of us saw that coming.... I actually though of this today. I don' think this book will be ending anytime soon. I have a lot of drama to write