Chapter 31

DOUBLE UPLOADS BECAUSE I'M SUPPOSED TO LOSE POWER TONIGHT DUE TO THE STORM THAT'S MOVING ALONG THE EAST COAST. SO IF I DON'T UPLOAD FOR A LITTLE WHILE, I'M WITHOUT POWER. (It sucks but I'll manage somehow!)

-Niall Point of View-

Louis was silent the whole time in the car. Thankfully, management said we could push back 2 days before going to America, but we'd have to make up the dates. Which meant we'd have to skip our days off and do a concert. Whatever, I love singing. How is that a problem? But back to Lou, ever since he came back with Harry he's been quiet. It worried me. Louis was rarely ever quiet.

"Niall? Whatcha thinking about?" Liam asked as he drove us back to the hospital. Louis had earphones in, so he wouldn't hear me.

"Louis. Him and Harry are just... Its all secretive now. Even Zayn. He hasn't left Taylor once. And Harry doesn't hate her one bit. somethings not right. It's like you and I are left out on some big giant secret." I told him. Liam sighed.

"Well, did you ever notice something about Harry and Louis? Why they were so clingy before the concert?" Liam asked. I shook my head. "Well, they tried a few things."

"They did drugs!?" I asked frightened.

"No! Hell no! They... They were dating for about a month. Then Louis cheated." My jaw dropped.

"H-He cheated? With who?"

"Taylor. Louis said it was a mistake. Not only kissing Taylor, but kissing Harry as well. He just wanted to be friends. But seeing Harry's state of mind now? He doesn't think they'll ever be the same."

"That's horrible. It kinda pisses me off he did that but, he regrets it?" I asked.

"Yep. But he'll be alright. He's Louis. He'll come around" Liam assured me. It made a bit more sense now. But I still don't get why everyone is so nice to Taylor now. She nearly killed the most important thing in Harry's life.

"Liam, Why are Taylor and Zayn so close now? It still doesn't make sense." I told him

"I can tell you" Louis voice startled both of us.

"Okay, why is he so nice to her?" Liam asked him.

"Taylor knew Marie. They were very close. Closer than you think."

"Lou, spit it out. We need to know!" I begged

"Taylor is Lizzie's daughter. Harry's niece. And Darcy's cousin" Liam pulled over suddenly with a jolt.

"WHAT!?" We both shouted unison.

"Let me tell you the story. Get comfy"

-Zayn Point of View-

"How can you still be tired? You slept on my shoulder all night?" I smiled rubbing Taylor's arm as she once again nestled her head on my shoulder.

"You're comfy. And I haven't slept in a while." She told me.

"Tay?" I asked. Her blue eyes moved to mine. "If I ask you something. Promise not to get mad." She groaned.

"Oh god what?" She asked

"Can I take you back to your dad's house?"

"Zayn I hate my dad Plus I have nowhere-"

"Let me finish." I interrupted. She looked at me curiously. " I wanna take you back to your dad and get your things. I want you to live with us. You, Lizzie, your soon to be baby brother or sister." She took her head off my shoulder and pulled her knees to her chest.

"Zayn... I.. I can't. I have to go to Rehab." My heart was literally pounding out of my chest.

"Taylor, you aren't safe alone. Look where being alone got you. This isn't a place I want you to be in if you make a mistake. What happens if you relapse? Taylor, I care about you. We all do. I don't want you to be alone. Please? For me? Stay with us?" I begged. She took my hands.

"Promise me something and I'll do it."

"I promise now what is it."

"Protect me from my dad. Protect me and Darcy. Protect the 4 of us. He'll kill us If he gets the chance" She said. Tear welled in her eyes

"Promise Tay. I won't let anyone hurt you." And that was a promise. I would always keep.

-Harry Point of View-

"Louis was right. She is depressed" I told Lizzie. Darcy was asleep again. She would get to go home tomorrow morning. Then we'd probably do an interview and set up a few things for her before hitting the road.

"Harry, are you okay hun?" She asked. I wasn't. I shouldn't have ignored Louis. Or just passed of her unusual behavior for her just being silly.

"I just. Its not bad its just. I don't want to believe this." I told her. Lizzie sighed.

"Harry, I know. About you. Louis told me. He was worried about you. He thought you had BPD." I groaned.

"But I don't-"

"Harry please listen to me. Listen to us! You have a long list of symptoms sweetie. In the first few years of being in the band, you we're known as 'The hookup'. That stopped and you resorted to drinking. That died down now you're cutting. Harry look at yourself. I love you. You're basically my little brother. Ive been to one funeral, I don't wanna go to yours. Harry, all I'm asking is you get help." She started crying. I wrapped my arms around her. She shook in my embrace.

"Lizzie I won't die."

"But you want to!" She half shouted. I shushed her and she cried on my shoulder.

"Lizzie. I'm okay. I'm not gonna kill myself."

"You were trying to kill yourself?"

I turned around to see my mum, Gemma, Taylor, Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Niall behind me.

Fuck...

-------------------------

Harry just got caught. Someones gonna need therapy