Chapter 20 *Eveythings falling Down*

The Ambulance finally arrived at the hospital, and Darcy was rushed in to the Emergency Room faster than you could say.... Well, Emergency Room. I followed her on the stretcher until a nurse forced me away.

"Mr. Styles, You have to wait!" She warned pulling my sleeve back. I still had tears blurring my eyes. Like life was one big dramatic movie scene. One big horrible mess. Something you could never explain. I couldn't explain how I felt. I just wanted my Damn Daughter.

"HAZZA!" I turned to my left, and through my horrible vision, I saw that brunette with side swept hair. Louis. He ran to me and tackled me in a hug. I hugged back and let myself break. Here we are, two 20 year old heart throbs, balling on the hospital floor. The nurse left my side and let me just sit there with Louis and cry. I propped myself on his shoulder, letting tears drip from my eyes. His arm around my shoulder, bushing my black hair from my eyes, wiping the fallen tears.

"Harry, Promise me One Thing" He whispered.

"Okay... What?" I asked sniffling.

"Don't cut tonight. Please?" He begged. I let out a small chortle.

"Louis, that wasn't even on my mind." I half smiled.

"It should never be. Ever again." He mumbled. He rubbed the side of my shoulder, until I looked up to see Liam, Zayn, And Niall.

"Come on, get off the floor mate. The police want to talk to you before the fans get here." Zayn said pulling me off the hospital's hard flooring. I helped Louis up as well. I followed Zayn into the waiting room. Sure enough Taylor was talking to the police, still lightly crying. I walked towards her, and despite my flicker of anger, I managed. I put my hand on her shoulder and exchanged a small smile with her, even though they were both highly fake.

"Mr. Styles, we have some news on your child's case. Miss Taylor, would you Like to tell him?" The officer asked.

"I gave her Nutella. I'm so sorry. I never thought she would-"

"Taylor, its okay. All that matters is Darcy right now, alright?" I told her placing my hand oer hers. She nodded.

"Taylor, can you explain the night for us?"

-DARCY POINT OF VIEW- *10 minutes before the end of the concert*

"TAY TAY I'm hungry. Did daddy leave any snacks?" Darcy asked. She swung her feet off the edge of the Chair. Taylor smiled at her.

"No he didn't babe, But I know something you will love!" Taylor smiled. Taylor fished out a Nutella to go package. Though it didn't have a label. Odd

"What's this?" Darcy asked eating a bread stick.

"It's yummy. Go on try it with the chocolate." Taylor persuaded. Darcy shrugged and dipped the bread stick in the Nutella. She stuck it in her mouth, and her eyes lit up with joy. She finished half the box when suddenly.

"Darcy, baby, what's wrong. You're sweating honey." Taylor said leaning down. Darcy's breathing started like rapid fire. Her face became bright red and she started coughing. Taylor picked her u and ran out of the dressing room. She bumped into Simon.

"Oh Hello Taylor, Can I help you with-"

"DARCY NEEDS AN AMBULANCE!" Taylor shouted. Simon whipped out his phone and dialed emergency services. Now Darcy couldn't speak and her mouth was making noises. A security guard rushed to them and took Darcy and Simon outside. Soon nearly the whole crew was out the back door. Taylor slid along the wall, burying herself in tears.

"Taylor? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" The familiar English voice asked.

"It's Darcy." Taylor responded

*PRESENT TIME* HARRY POINT of VIEW

"And that's what happened." Taylor sniffled. I was now in tears just from the story. Poor Taylor didn't mean a thing.

"Mr. Styles? May I see you and the boys please?" The officer asked. The officer led the 5 of us away from Taylor.

"Do you want to press charges?" He asked. I exchanged glances with each boy.

"Harry, it's your call." Liam said throwing up his hands in defence and backing away from the circle of us.

"I say yes." Niall piped up.

"She could be charged with attempted murder." Zayn told him.

"Or murder." The police officer added. Louis shot him death stares. He bit his lip.

"Harry's its on you." Louis told me.

"No. It would only hurt the girl more. I do not want to press charges"

"Mr. Styles? The doctor would like to speak with you."