Chapter 24 *Family Secrets*

"Oh My God." Was all I could say. I had kissed Harry niece. His FREAKING NIECE THAT HE DIDN'T EVEN KNEW HE HAD! "Lizzie, can I speak to you privately?" I begged. She nodded and took me into the waiting room.

"Tell me everything. Right now." I demanded. She sighed.

"Well, I was dating this older gentlemen a while back when I was 25. He had a daughter, whom was Taylor. I never told anyone except Marie. Marie was pregnant and had Darcy. Taylor used to babysit Darcy when she was a newborn with us. She was fascinated by the stories of you boys. She was also 13 at the time, so she was quite the fan girl. Eventually I eloped and Taylor became my daughter. Marie got diagnosed with a heart condition. She told me she only had months to live. I brought Taylor and Micheal, my husband, along with me to see her most days. Now Taylor was grown up. An 18 year old whom wasn't very happy with a new mother. She got caught doing drugs after Marie's death, because she was like an older sister to Taylor. It aged her quite a bit. I can see why you would expect her to be older.  Anyways, her father found out and kicked her out. I am now divorced, but I still love Taylor, despite how bitter she can be. She is my child too in my eyes. And it doesn't help since Micheal got me pregnant. I'm only 3 months. I decided to go back for Taylor after the divorce. She was abused by her father and I was completely blind to it until now. She's got a hard life Lou. Yet she became obsessed with Darcy. Not like crazy, "I'm taking her and killing her" obsessed, but she wanted Darcy for herself. She begged for custody, but she was only 18. And an ex drug addict. I assumed she came back to make Harry look bad so he would have to give her back. But he was doing fine. So she came here and told the world she was a 20+ year old nanny with experience.  She's not crazy Louis I swear. She loves that kid just as much as Marie did. She's just hurt." She finished.

I let it really sink in.

So Taylor is Darcy's cousin, Lizzie's stepdaughter, and Harry's non biological niece.

What

The

Hell

"LOUIS! HARRY IS GONE!" Niall shouted. Lizzie and I snapped our attention away from each other to the panting Irishboy.

"What do you mean gone? He isn't home?" I asked nervously.

"Lou, we've checked everywhere. We've called in the paps to help us look too. There waiting out in the airport unless he tries to make a quick getaway back to LA. He's not in the hospital, not at home, not at ours. Zayn's with Darcy. What are we gonna say when she wakes up? She's only sleeping for another 2 hours then she gets tested again. She's gonna need Harry there. She could slip into  panic attack. We also found out she has breathing attacks. She isn't doing well Lou. We have to find him. NOW!" Liam explained.

"Poor kid." I mumbled. Niall groaned and ran his fingers through his unkept blond locks.

"LOUIS HARRY IS VIRTUALLY MISSING! WHERE CAN HE BE!!?!" Liam shouted. Lizzie's face lit up.

"The cemetery. I always go there when I need to talk to her." Said bolting up. She grabbed my hand and trucked me out the building.

"What about Taylor?" I asked as she ran towards the car.

"Taylor isn't the guardian Lou, calm your quiff." She quickly stated. I scrunched up my face.

"I don't even have a quiff anymore!" I defended.

"You still do for award shows!"

-Harry Point of View-

I sat on the ground where her remains were. Placing a single rose on the gray tombstone. A white rose. Our first date. I traced my finger over the transcript words.

"You can never forget what you have made. Love, Child, or Family, Never give up on them" I read aloud. One thought crossed my mind.

"Harry! Darcy is soaking wet and shivering. My poor baby"  Marie smiled engulfing Darcy in her arms.

"But mummy, Daddy and I had fun. We like swimming." Darcy said her teeth chattering. I kissed the top of her damp forehead.

"I wouldn't be surprised. Your daddy can be like a fish." Marie teased. I rolled my eyes and wrapped the tiny toddler in a warm towel, Taking her in my own arms.

"I'm not a fish! I'm not flopping am I?" I told her.

"Tell that to your third leg Styles." Marie whispered in my ear walking past us to shut the back door. I smiled and blushed slightly.

"Liar" I mumbled.

"I don't lie about those thing babe. Come on Dee Dee, lets get you changed." Marie announced. I put Darcy down as she scurried up the stairs.

"How did I get so lucky? I have the perfect Family now." I smiled wrapping my arms around Marie. She tilted back her head to look into my eyes.

"Perfect Daughter, Perfect Father, Best Mother on Planet Earth.." She smirked.

"Oh you're funny." I smiled. She turned around and pecked my lips.

"Perfect Family" She told me.

I cried at the thought I had missed my chance with my,'Perfect Family'. I never got the chance to live Life the way I wished it could be. Never got to hear Darcy say her first word. Never got to see her take her first steps. Open her amazing eyes. Hold her tiny body in my hands at the hospital, as Marie watched closely by my side. Never got to see any of that. And I never will.

"Harry?" I looked up to see a white figure sitting in front of me. Marie.

"Marie?" I asked. I felt wind go over my hands. Like someone was holding them.

"Harry listen to me. I can't talk to you long but please make me a promise. Believe me when I say I will always be with you. In your heart and around you. I'll be your angel. But you have to promise me to take care of my Baby. You can't give up and leave Darcy alone. She needs you. I need you. I will see you someday, just not now. Up here? We can replay all the moments we missed, and relive the ones we wished we have. When we all join together as your 'Perfect Family'. Just promise me. Harry please. I need you to promise." She said.

"I promise. Do you still love me?" I asked. I felt tears ripple down my cheeks. I felt another swish of wind make contact with it. As if she was wiping them away.

"I always will Harry. Do you love me still?" She asked moving closer.

"Yes, I love you and Darcy with all my heart." I felt coldness throughout my body.

"I love you so much. Tell Darcy that everyday okay babe? I love you both so much. But I have to go, They need me."

"Before you go, one more thing." Before I could stop myself, I pressed my lips to the white airy shadow. My lips filled with a cold sensation. Yet the fireworks still came. "I seems so real" I whispered.

She giggled. "Harry you just kissed a ghost. If anyone saw that they'd see you kissing mid air. But I still felt it. And I can't wait to feel it again soon. Give Darcy a big hug and Kiss for me okay?" She asked.

"I promise."

"And before I go.." She wrapped her arms around me and pecked my cheek. She didn't pull away before whispering. "The blades are useless. I'f you want me, I'll come to you. Don't carve me in."

Then she disappeared.

Just like that she was gone.

and It was the best moment I had in months

"Don't carve me in" I repeated.

----------------------------

YA 2 UPDATES! So Harry came in contact with Marie's ghost. FUN! Should she return? Hmmm we may never know.... And Now you know Taylor's story. Not such a bad girl after all, just, a bit of a nut ball