Chapter 37 *The interviews*

-Harry Point of View- Chatty Man Show

"Get ready to have all you little things loved, because We got One Direction ladies and gentlemen. Come on out boys!" Allen introduced. We all walked out smiling, waving. We gave Allen hugs, then we sat down.

"So boys you are going on tour in America for the rest of the fall then your going back. Is that correct?" He asked.

"Yes, we are currently on hold, then we'll go to America and come back for holiday." Liam informed him.

"Ohhhh So that'll be fun. The question I'm sure we all want to know is, what's up with you boys and the hospitals? It's been what 5 days we've seen you in and out of there?" Allen asked.

"Well, My daughter was in there for a few days. And so was I. As was Zayn." I told him putting on a strong face.

"Oh wow. So who is your daughter Harry? We haven't heard much about her."

"Well she's great. She's only 4 she'll be turning 5 after holiday. She's always bouncy and smiley just like her mum was." I frowned.

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened to her mum." He hesitantly asked.

"Well, her mum was my girlfriend. Then we broke up. This and that happened. Darcy was born without me being aware and her mum.... Died." The crowd was filled with gasps.

"Oh my goodness." Allen said. I nodded. We sat in silence for a few seconds.

"Yes so... Um Zayn. You were in the hospital and seen with this beautiful girl is that correct?" Allen smiled. Zayn and Taylor appeared on the screen holding hands walking out of a coffee shop. I grinned as well as the other boys.

"Uh yeah. That's Taylor, she's great."

"So Zayn have you gotten any Tay action yet?" The 5 of us laughed.

"No no Taylor is Harry's niece. I wouldn't do that." Zayn Smirked

"Oh wow. But you two are dating?" Zayn was quiet then spoke.

"Yeah we are I really like her."

"Hmmmm cute. So who's single and who isn't? Lets start with taken" Zayn raised his hand. Louis and I exchanged glances across the couch. "Has Harry and Louis got something to hide?" Allen asked

"We have kinda complicated relationships now." I told him. Allen raised his eyebrows but proceeded.

"So Niall and Liam are totally single?" They both smiled and nodded. "So Harry, you and Louis were seen getting a tattoo is that correct?"

-Taylor Point of View-

"Taylor! Zayn is talking about you!" Lizzie shouted from the telly. I jogged back and plopped myself down. I picked up Darcy, who had gotten out of the hospital yesterday

"So Harry, you and Louis were seen getting a tattoo is that correct?" Allen asked the 2

"Yes Harry show them what you got." Louis smiled. Harry pulled up his sleeve and on his inner wrist, covering his cuts was the Tattoo.

D.A.S

"Oh my god." My mum and I both said unison.

"Whom or what do the initials stand for?" Allen asked.

"Darcy Anne Styles. or Sanders which ever she prefers." Harry smiled. A legit smile."For my daughter." He smiled yet again. Dimples showing through.

"Darcy that's you babe." I told her. She got off my lap, without saying a word. She stood directly in front of the telly. All eyes on Harry.

"I want Daddy." She cried. Lizzie rushed to her side.

"Its okay baby, he'll be home soon" She cooed enveloping the toddler in a hug. With that I turned off the telly. and we waited for the boys to return.

-Back To Hazza bear's Point of View-

"Do you think she saw it?" Niall asked me. I shrugged as we pulled up to the apartments. We all piled out and went into our flats. To my surprise, Lizzie and Darcy were inside. But Darcy was crying on the couch. I dropped my stuff on the floor, and Louis and I jogged over to them.

"What's wrong Dee?" I asked.

"She wants to e a Style's Harry. She loves you. The 4 year old crashed into my arms and cried.

"Shhhh its okay Dee. I'm here. I got you. And I promise not to leave"