Chapter 39 *Yes or no Louis?*

(HOLY F*CKING SH*T LAST CHAPTER IS COMING VERY SOOOOON)

(LOUIS MOVED OUT BTW)

"Hey Haz" He smiled. I walked towards him.

"Hey Lou..." I mumbled. My heart swirled inside my chest. My stomach filled with anxiousness.

"Darcy asleep?" He asked. I nodded and responded with a 'Yep' popping the 'P'. "We gotta talk" He finally said.

"Bout what?" I asked nervously.

"Sit down." He motioned me to sit beside him. "We broke up right. You broke up with me.You ended it with me." I nodded despite the pain I felt. "Why?" He asked.

"I... I don't know I was scared. And I was tense and...Darcy was sick. I didn't want to drag you into it but obviously I did. And I regret that." I told him. He covered his blue eyes with his hands. "What's wrong"

"YOU ARE SO GOD DAMN PERFECT!" He shouted laughing. He nearly seemed drunk.

"What are you-"

"Harry, you are so nice. Sure, you have a few depression issues, but you are so friggen nice! And I hate to say what I'm about to say so instead I'm gonna do this, before you kill me." His lips pressed to mine for a brief second before I retreated.

"What do you need to tell me Louis?"

"Will you promise not to speak until I'm done?" I nodded. "I want us to move on." My heart shattered, but I let him speak. "Harry, Its not you. Its the world. Deep in your heart, you aren't fully... Straight and Neither am I.... I don't think so but, for the bands sake we need to like girls. We can't be gay. Think about all the hate we get now. Now double, triple that! Harry, I really do care about you but, we don't want to ruin this do we. Oh god Harry please don't cry!" He pleaded. He wiped he tear that was running down my cheek and side hugged me. "I'm sorry. I wish we could be more. I really want to be but, friends with benefits? You know how much I hate that." He cooed. I nodded. Louis was totally right. if Louis and I were 'Gay' together, fans would go mad. We'd get so much hate. It'd ruin our younger viewer image. Despite my heartbreak, he was right. We couldn't be selfish. We had to prefer the gender management wanted.

Girls

"Are you okay Harry?" Louis asked. I nodded.

"So I guess we'e bak to being best mates huh?" I asked. He smiled and shook his head. He pressed his lips to mine one final time. He pulled away and hugged me.

"Like you said. Last kiss to remember us by right?" He smiled. I smiled and nodded. Louis helped me up off the couch and looked towards the door. "I'll be able to see Darcy tomorrow right?" He asked.

"What in hell kind of question is that she's as much of your daughter as mine." I laughed.

'I don't know. I wanna see her before we leave for 3 months." He weakly stated looking at her bedroom door. He sighed and grabbed his jacket off the couch and adjusted his beanie.

"Bye Harry."

"Bye Lou." With that he shut the door.

"Love you." I heard in a faint voice whisper. My head snapped towards the door. Louis said that.

"Love you too Lou" I laughed.

~Taylor Point of View~

"I can't believe you're leaving.. For 3 months" I mumbled. Zayn put his head on my shoulder as I remained helping him finish up packing.

"Neither can I. But we'll still call whenever we can alright babe?" He smiled. I nodded as he placed a kiss upon my cheek. "Wanna stay the night?" He asked. A smile drifted on my lips "What?"

"Remember the last time I stayed over" I giggled

"You were drunk Tay. I'm not gonna leave you alone at night when you're drunk" He grinned. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Sure, I'll stay over.... But don't plan on getting much"

"Who said I even wanted anything like that babe?" Zayn asked. I shrugged. He took my hand and brought me to his bedroom. We both laid on our backs on his bed staring at the ceiling. "See, this is all I wanted on our last night together, Just me and you." He whispered.  I turned my head toward him as he did the same.

"I'd be lost without you" I whispered staring into his eyes. His perfect brown-hazel sleep filled eyes. I pressed or lips together on instinct. He kissed back cupping my cheek.

"I'm gonna miss you." Zayn frowned. I moved closer to his figure and laid my head in the crook of his neck.

"So will I Zayn." I replied as I slowly drifted off to sleep in his arms.

Wow that was the worst chapter I think I've ever written. The final one is probably gonna be longer than any of them so, keep watch because I have no idea when I'll finish this. Maybe early like 1 am early tomorrow so before I go.

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART A BILLION TIMES!

I'll see you soon guys <3 Bye Stleroids

-Vannah