Chapter 19 *Everythings falling Down*

"MASSIVE THANK YOU TO EVERY FAN OUT THERE! LONDON THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BEING OUR FIRST VENUE!" Louis shouted into the microphone. The crowd roared with excitement.

"THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING US FROM DAY ONE AND BUYING THE ALBUMS. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING AND TO BE HERE FOR ANOTHER TOUR IS RIDICULOUS!" I added.

"THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR BEING OUR AUDIENCE TO OUR TOUR! WE LOVE YOU ALL GOODNIGHT!" Niall shouted. Niall did his famous jump and Josh played us out. We jogged off the stage, sweaty and out of breath.

"That was amazing great job lads!" Liam replied taking out his earphones. The rest of us mimicked his actions we all got in a huddle and hugged each other.

"I'm gonna go say goodnight to Darcy, and maybe find someone out here" I told the boys retreating from the hugs. I had just realized we weren't greeted coming off stage. That's odd.

"Oh can we go with you? We want to see her." Liam asked. The boys nodded.

"The more the merrier. She probably would love to see her uncles anyways." I smiled. We walked down the hallway, when out of the corner of my eye, I saw something. A girl crying on the floor. I stopped in my tracks.

"Taylor? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked. She looked up. Her bright blue eyes were glossy and red. With tears dripping down her cheeks, onto her sweatshirt.

"It's Darcy" My heart pounded out of my chest. What had happened? What about Darcy? Was Darcy upset that she was without us? Did she miss Marie? Did she have a nightmare again?

"What about her?" I asked. Taylor sobbed hysterically.

"Darcy had a reaction to something while you were on stage. Management refused to tell you because they wanted you to finish the concert. She couldn't breathe and she was bright red and coughing. The ambulance is on its way. She's with Simon and the police"

Those words shattered my heart. They shot me like a bullet. Stabbed me like knife. Darcy. My Darcy. My own flesh and blood could be dieing as we speak. Before I could react, I bolted out the back door only to be greeted by the worst scene in my life. A bunch of people, staff, management, EMT's.

The Ambulance pulled up and loaded Darcy inside.

I couldn't help but cry. I fell to the pavement and wrapped my arms around my knees. The flashing lights int the dark. The crowd of people. I felt a body tower over me. I looked up and through my blurred eyes I saw the blond Irishmen. He sat down in front of me. I looked up at him, and he instantly pulled me into a hug. I sobbed and sobbed onto his shoulder

"Darcy is strong. She can make it through this" He cooed. I sniffled and turned my head on his shoulder. Louis was sobbing in Zayn's arms. Liam was trying to calm down Taylor. Niall grip loosened when a paramedic approached us.

"Would you like to ride Mr. Styles?" She asked.

"Yes" I replied choking on my tears. Niall's grasp left me as I picked myself up off the cold hard ground and joined Darcy in the back of the ambulance. The doors slammed shut and the sirens blared. My last image of the scene was Louis hugging Taylor.

"STEP ON IT THIS PATIENT CAN'T WAIT!" They shouted as they unraveled sterile needles and shoved a breathing tube down Darcy's throat.

"Please don't die. Please stay with me." I sobbed stroking the back of Darcy's hand with my thumb. Darcy couldn't die. Not now. It wasn't time.

-Louis Point of View-

I couldn't imagine what Harry was feeling. I don't even know what to do. I cried on Zayn's shoulder for nearly 10 minutes before I went over to Taylor and wrapped her frail figure in my arms.

"It's gonna be alright." I told her. She sobbed louder and wrapped her arms around my torso. She sobbed onto my shoulder until a police officer came over to us.

"Excuse me, miss Taylor. I have a few questions. You said she had some sort of reaction, correct?" He asked.

"Y-Yes" She choked out.

"To what may I ask?" He asked

"I don't know I only gave her Nutella" She sobbed

"Nutella. Marie said Darcy was Allergic to Nutella"

_____________________________________

And now it all makes sense. The name basically leads up to this. I had this planned out from the beginging I just never knew when to introduce the tragedy. It's pretty dramatic. I'm not seriously allergic to anything, so I wouldn't know what it's like. Though I am aware of what someone having an Allergic reaction is. So.... YEP! Chapter 20 is gonna be up soon and It will be over on Chapter 24-25 I think. Sad I know. There might be a sequel. I'm not sure yet. So far it doesn't seem like there will be. But thank you guys so much for encouraging me to write. I got 2,000+ views and 50 votes. I can't thank you enough. So this is where it ends. For now....

-Vannah