Chapter 16

Just wanted to say, before I begin. This chapter is Mostly Larry so Louis PoV

We interviewed for a few minutes, before Taylor was sent over to me. She was very pretty.

"Hi, I'm Taylor."  She greeted. The thrust her hand in my direction. I shook it.

"Harry, and this is Darcy, but Darcy is a asleep so, yep" I babbled. She smiled a bit. "Well, go on. Tell me about you."

"Oh well...Hmmmm I am certified in cpr." She told me.

"That's always nice." I smiled. She blushed a bit.

"Sure is. And I am not a crazed fan or something"

"Sometimes that can be a bad thing."

"How so?"

"Well, crazed fans are known to protect. Will you protect Darcy?"

"ARE YOU KIDDING! Of course I would!" I couldn't help but smile.

"I like you Taylor. I think you have a second interview ahead of you." I replied with a wink.

"HARRY TIMES UP!" Simon shouted. Taylor got up and left with a smile.

-Louis Point of View-

Am I stupid!? I just f'd up every part of my friendship I had with curly over here! No only that, but I'm not gay!! What the hell is El gonna say? She's gonna see me miserable. Ugh! Yet somehow, Looking at Harry and that girl across from me, fills me with jealousy. BUT I'M NOT GAY! Not that I'm aware of. Then again Zayn told me I was bisexual... LOUIS WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU! YOU DO NOT LIKE HARRY. YOU ARE AS STRAIT AS A RULER AND YOU LOVE EL!

"Louis are you alright?" Zayn asked. I hadn't noticed I was staring directly at Harry and Taylor. She was pretty, but NO!

"Never better" I gritted. Zayn moved his seat over to mine.

"You like Harry admit it." He whispered. I shook my head. He smiled.

"Louis, I know those eyes. They're filled with Jealousy and Love." He whispered again.

"We kissed but it meant nothing" I mumbled.

"You wouldn't have kissed him if you didn't want to Lou."

"It meant nothing!"

"Did you feel sparks? did you feel like your lips were spewing fireworks?" He asked. Does this kid read minds?!

"It meant nothing Zayn. I'm strait and I love El." I replied.

"I never said you didn't. But, maybe you are just the tiniest bit-"

"I'M NOT GAY!" I whisper shouted.

"Look Louis, all I'm saying is, You look at Harry the way you at Eleanor. With wide eyes and a smile. When Harry was crying on the bus that day, you were the first one to pick him back up. You can't tell me he means nothing when you're sending Taylor death glares. You feel something I just know it." He insisted. I was right. No matter how much I wanted to protest, he was 100 percent true. When Harry and I kissed it was magic. I felt like the 4th of July for the Americans. I sighed and he smirked.

"Talk to him about it. Tell him how you feel." Zayn whispered.

"I don't think that'll work. He's the straightest guy I know. He wouldn't even make I contact with me."

"He's fixated on Darce Lou, He's a parent now. Offer to help him out. You do live together don't you?"

"Not for long, he wants to live with Liam" I sadly stated

"HARRY TIMES UP!" Simon shouted. Guess Taylor and him ran over time. She smiled at him and walked away. I stared a him. His hair was different. His eyes seemed gloomy. He looked extremely tired. I bet he was, Darcy was fast asleep in his lap. Her head nuzzled against his chest. Her blue green eyes were shielded from the world. Harry rocked himself back and forth. I swore I heard him humming too.

"Now's your chance Lou, Go on!" Zayn said pushing me.

"Zayn no I don't wanna go" I whined.

"Don't be a baby, go! He's your best mate. He loves you as a brother at least." I sighed and arose from the chair. Here we go Louis, Lets try this again

Tragedy chapter coming soon. Let's put it this way, You know Harry's not in the ambulance, nor is Niall. Liam? Louis? Zayn? Taylor? Hmmm we will see :)

Twitter:Hey_Vanah (You follow, I follow, he she me, follow

Tumblr: Nommynoms519

Also I have no Idea the next time I can upload, so, Whenever I can, I will! Which also means if i can tomorrow, I will! :)

Love you and thank you for your votes and comments and reads. IT MAKES ME FEEL LOVED

-Vannah <3