Chapter 85: Mi Hui 3

"Just give me the report!" Lin Jian demanded.

Mi Hui knew that although Young Master Lin always had a happy smiling face, he actually had a pretty big temper and she didn't want to offend him by not believing in his judgment.

She knew when she had to retreat, so she just directly gave him the report.

"There's a movement from the Han Kingdom, they send one of their princesses to become Emperor Qin's concubine. It seems like they want her to fight head-on with our Empress Huai Yi," Mi Hui explained.

"Hmm... a barbaric kingdom want to fight for affection now, huh? It seems like their kingdom is pretty scared of General Wu. Have our network heard something about this Han princess?" Lin Jian asked curiously.

"Han Kingdom's people always love nature and it seems like the princess has an affinity with butterflies. When she dances, she can attract butterflies and because of that uniqueness, it makes her become famous with that heavenly dance."

"Affinity with butterflies?" Yao Ying was interested with that news, after all... it was a unique talent, to begin with.

He didn't really believe in that rumor, but the Han sure had an interesting way to make Emperor Qin feel curious.

"Do the Han people have some kinds of tricks? I don't believe this kind of thing is possible." Lin Jian was very skeptical of the news.

"Do you think this princess will be able to shake Empress Huai Yi's power?" Lin Jian asked Mi Hui.

Mi Hui hesitantly answered, "Some rumors said that it's possible. This princess is said to be an unparalleled beauty and despite the burly posture of Han women, this princess has a slender and slim body. Because her mother is a Shu woman and she inherits the mother's look."

Lin Jian looked up in surprise, "What? The popular Shu woman who ran away from the Han Emperor?"

"Yes," Mi Hui answered.

"Interesting... very interesting." Lin Jian never thought that he would get such a piece of amazing news.

His father would definitely like this story.

"Gather more accurate information about this girl," Lin Jian ordered.

His curiosity was piqued and he would get the bottom of this princess' background.

Yao Ying wanted to ask a lot of things but he knew it would be wise to talk about this later when there were only the two of them left.

It seemed his knowledge about the political matter was too little.

How could he handle Mi Hui if he didn't want to learn about politics? He sighed inwardly.

It seemed that he had to start to learn about it.

"Any other important pieces of information?" Lin Jian asked once again.

"There has been an attack to a few of our master's business chain. Lately, it's getting messier and the business starts to become unstable. On the other hand, the political side is getting better. The left prime minister has agreed to support our side, but the right prime minister still stubbornly refuse our offer to work together."

"So... the old man still persists in supporting Chu Wang, huh?"

"Yes, Young Master," Mi Hui answered.

"How bad is the attack to our master's business chain?" Yao Ying asked curiously.

Mi Hui glanced at him but nonetheless answered him. "Pretty bad. It seems like a few people work behind the scene together and also at the same time. One attack at a time should be manageable, but together like this... it put a bit jeopardy."