Chapter 175: Lin Zhou - Han Xiang's Background 2

Tao Gu Gu was quite surprised. "This kind of thing really happened?" She sighed and shook her head in defeat.

Tao Gu Gu mumbled something to herself, but the others weren't able to make out what she had said.

She didn't talk for a long time, making the quartet felt anxious.

"Tao Gu Gu?" Lin Jian called her name, trying to make her talk.

Tao Gu Gu looked at them and sighed. "I will let you know everything honestly, but please... you have to know... everything that had happened after the Ce Fei was gone and the decision regarding the baby... was solely done by me. Please don't think that it had anything to do with the Ce Fei!"

Tao Gu Gu seemed like not wanting them to blame the Ce Fei for what happened to the baby, but it actually wasn't so.

Tao Gu Gu was indeed the one who made the decision because the Ce Fei was in no condition to make a decision because of her mental state.

Tao Gu Gu predicted this since the baby was still inside the Ce Fei's womb.

Thus, she planned, made the preparation, and did the deed.

The quartet looked at each other, seemingly knew that there was something more happened --- especially with the baby.

All of them nodded and answered at the same time, "Yes, Tao Gu Gu. We understand."

Tao Gu Gu calmed herself down and she knew that she needed to tell Lin Jian about the truth, and she had already prepared to receive the consequences.

"I know that the Ce Fei wouldn't be able to love the baby because of the **** and everything that she had gone through. The Ce Fei also wouldn't be able to bring the baby along with her. I thought about what would happen to the baby in the prince palace... so I decided to make a big decision on my own. I didn't care what I had to do --- even evil things, but I had to save the baby because she was innocent and she was the Ce Fei's flesh and blood."

The quartet looked at Tao Gu Gu in surprise. Evil things? They thought to themselves.

They felt the goosebumps on their whole body and they thought of the worst.

What... what did Tao Gu Gu do to the baby?!

Lin Jian asked, "Tao Gu Gu... what actually happened to the baby?!" He started to feel a bad premonition when he heard Tao Gu Gu said evil things. "Did you do something to her?"

Tao Gu Gu said, "I indeed did something to save the baby. Don't worry! I would never harm her! I even heard that she lived happily..."

The quartet sighed in relief when they knew that the baby was actually alive.

They even forgot about Han Xiang for a moment, their minds were solely on the real daughter.

"So... Princess Han Xiang... is she my mother's real daughter or not?" Lin Jian asked carefully.

Tao Gu Gu answered, "No... She isn't..."

The quartet had pretty much guessed from the way Tao Gu Gu talked, but they couldn't help but surprised. "So... she was an impostor from the start?" Xiao Fang asked with a gulp.

Lin Jian sighed in relief when he knew that Han Xiang wasn't his sister, after knowing her bad deeds.

On the other hand, Xiao Fang felt sad and wondered who this Han Xiang was.

She treated her as best friend her whole life, but she suddenly became foreign to her.

It was actually okay if she wasn't the real daughter for her, after all, the one that she knew and became her best friend was this Han Xiang.