Chapter 189: Lin Zhou - Shocking News

The inn had no other guests other than them, so it was very quiet in the evening.

When Xiao Fang inquired Han Xiang's condition, Han Er said that there was no movement inside the room.

It seemed like Han Xiang was sleeping soundly.

However, there was no movement until the next morning and the quartet started to become suspicious. General Hu was also the same.

He thought the princess was only lazy and willful, but not going out of the room for one day and there was no movement inside, General Hu started to feel uneasy.

"Are you sure the princess is inside?" General Hu asked.

Han Er nodded. "Yes... This servant took a peek for a few times since last night and the princess was asleep... Does General Hu want this servant to wake her up?"

General Hu was a man, so it was a bit inconvenience for him to directly go into the room.

Not only that, his status was too low in front of the princess and he didn't dare to do that. When he was in distress, Xiao Fang appeared behind him.

She also wanted to check on Han Xiang just like General Hu because somehow she and the trio felt a bit uneasy.

However, when she went near Han Xiang's room, she heard the commotion that had just happened and she wondered what it was all about.

Xiao Fang asked softly, "What's going on, Hu Gong Zi?"

General Hu explained that he felt worried about the princess because there was no movement inside the room and she kept sleeping from the previous day.

Xiao Fang looked at General Hu in confusion while furrowing her eyebrows, "I talked with her yesterday and I saw that she wasn't in a good condition... Hence, I made the decision to let her sleep." Then, Xiao Fang asked Han Er who stood solemnly at the side, "Is there really no movement at all?"

"This servant checked a few times and Han Xiang Gong Zhu was still sleeping soundly... It's normal if there's no movement when one is sleeping, so this servant only took a peek from outside of the room." Han Er answered.

She didn't dare to wake her up because of Xiao Fang's order, besides... she was still in the room, so what could possibly go wrong, right?

"Let me check on her!" Xiao Fang finally decided just to appease General Hu, besides, she still wanted to chat with Han Xiang.

General Hu and Han Er's identities were inconvenience, they couldn't go inside without permission, so it left only her who could go inside Han Xiang's room.

The room was still dimmed even though it was almost noon and somehow it felt a bit eerie.

Xiao Fang furrowed her eyebrows, suddenly having a bad feeling.

It was quiet... too quiet... Her hand started to tremble but she didn't understand why... Xiao Fang took a look and she sighed in relief, because Han Xiang was indeed sleeping soundly.

Xiao Fang felt weird when she smelt Han Xiang's strong unique smell.

It had been a long time her smell was so intense.

It was sweet and tantalizing but yet so different from usual... She looked at the open window and wondered why Han Xiang opened it.

Although it was only a small opening, wouldn't it make her caught a chill if it was opened all night? It was only a small window and the only source of light in the dimmed room.

Han Xiang's room was located in the inner part of the inn, thus, it made her room quite dark, to begin with.