Chapter 104: Han Xiang

Yao Ying and Yao Ling were interested in this so-called mission when they heard it was about the Han Princess.

They knew that this person was the daughter of General Lin's beloved wife. They felt curious about the mission.

What would Yao Ying and Lin Jian do in this mission? Yao Ying also wondered what would Lin Jian feel about this mission?

After all, this was his beloved mother's daughter they were talking about.

"Father, what kind of mission is it?" Yao Ling was the one who asked the question.

Her curiosity was really piqued! She really wanted to meet the Han Princess.

"The princes want you to ruin the wedding alliance between the Han Princess and the Qin Emperor," Wang Luo Hai said.

Although the Han Princess would only become a concubine, she would be granted a high position only one rank below the Empress.

She would also receive a grand wedding to give the Han Emperor a face.

They needed to ruin their connection in marriage just in case they would work together to attack their Shu Kingdom and... the job landed on Yao Ying and Lin Jian.

It would be a good experience for Yao Ying to learn something new.

Wang Luo Hai was also surprised that Yao Ying was able to get such an important mission for his first time, but hey... he became a proud father because of it.

"Can I go with them, Father?" Yao Ling asked curiously.

She really wanted to see the Han Princess!

However, she knew her boundary... If Wang Luo Hai said that she wasn't allowed to go, then she wouldn't go.

After all, this was the organization's arrangement -- not Wang Luo Hai's.

Wang Luo Hai pondered over it.

"This..." Yao Ling wasn't a part of the organization, so he was a bit hesitant to let her go with them.

He wasn't scared that Yao Ling would ruin the mission.

He knew that she wouldn't but he didn't want her to attract the organization's attention.

Even if he didn't want to admit it, each organization had a dangerous presence inside that was best to avoid.

Yao Ying knew why Yao Ling was so interested in joining them and with her coming along,

he thought that it was actually a good idea. "Father, I think bringing along Yao Ling is a good idea." He decided to speak up for Yao Ling too.

"Tell me your reason," Wang Luo Hai asked, feeling interested.

Oh? The protective Yao Ying also wanted to take along his wife?

"If we want to get closer to the Han Princess, it's easier for Yao Ling to do that. A woman tends to lower her guard with a person with the same gender. If I suddenly get closer to her, I bet she will feel wary about my intention," Yao Ying explained.

"I indeed have the same thought," Wang Luo Hai admitted hesitantly, then he asked, "What if it will bring danger to Yao Ling?" Wang Luo Hai was still a bit biased with preferring son than a daughter to do the hard labor job or big mission like this.

A daughter should be pampered at home.

He believed in Yao Ling's ability, but he was really concerned about her safety.

Yao Ying's martial arts were quite good now, but Yao Ling didn't have any martial arts basic.

A mission... even if it seemed to be an easy one, there was always a hidden danger in it.