Chapter 97: Stop Teasing Me Youtiao!

"Then, why are you become best friend with him, huh?" Yao Ying asked in a fit of anger, because of Lin Jian's nonsense. Did he really think of him that way?!

Lin Jian hiccuped for a while, before continued talking but more sincerely than before,

"Hmmm... He... he has the same loneliness just like me. I can see it in his eyes... Our loneliness comes from different reason... He's because of his blank past, while me... because I will always remember my past and feel guilty for the rest of my life." After saying that, he laughed ironically.

"The idiom birds of the same feather flock together is really true! We are drawn to each other because of loneliness. But you know... his life is a bit better than me..."

Yao Ying furrowed his eyebrows and asked, "Better than you? How?" Yao Ying's anger started to fade because he knew that although Lin Jian was drunk, he found a hint of jokes when Lin Jian talked about him.

Not only that... his previous sentences were correct. Yao Ying was also drawn to him because of that matter.

Lin Jian was actually a very perspective person despite his joker appearance.

Yao Ying started to think that it was a way for him to mask his real feeling.

"Of course better ah~ Yao Ying already has Yao Ling... In my opinion, he already finds himself a gem. And from their behavior, even a blind man could see that they love each other!" Lin Jian talked cheerily and what he said made the tips of Yao Ying's ears became red.

Yao Ying thought to himself, 'Do their feelings that obvious? Does Yao Ling also love him?' Yao Ying wasn't really sure at the last part.

He knew that she cared about him, but... love? If she indeed loved him, he would be the happiest man alive! Yao Ying's mood became better after listening to Lin Jian.

Yao Ying who felt very happy patted Lin Jian's shoulder and said, "Don't worry! You will also find your own happiness someday! Who knows? Maybe your true love is actually near you." Yao Ying just wanted to cheer him up.

Lin Jian also seemed to like what Yao Ying just said.

The big man giggled once again, making Yao Ying shudder.

How can such a masculine man giggling when he was drunk?!

"En~ I will also find my own happiness!" Lin Jian declared.

Then, he gripped her cup and made a gesture asking Yao Ying to accompany him to drink wine again, "Toast!"

Yao Ying followed his lead and also yelled, "Toast!" Yao Ying decided to accompany Lin Jian so he could forget his pain for a while.

They should just drink without a care!

The two of them kept drinking without restraint until they were fully drunk. Xiu and Lin Jian's servant looked at their masters helplessly.

Judging from the way they drunk, their masters wouldn't be able to walk by themselves.

Well... scratch that! They probably couldn't even stand up straight, let alone walk...

It seemed like they needed to carry them home and it would take a lot of energies.

The life of a servant ah~ They felt like crying but no tears could come out...

---------

Yao Ling finally finished the Empress robe and after double-checking everything, they confirmed that everything was done perfectly.

Wang Luo Hai praised her and Ning-jie happily, even went as far by giving them holiday and bonus. Yao Ling and Ning-jie happily received their bonuses.