Chapter 140: Lin Zhou - Hei Yue 2

Yao Ying wasn't a hired assassin who thought only of finishing his assignment, he had a mind of his own and there was already a seed of doubt planted inside his mind.

So, he didn't attack the man directly.

Instead, he chose to calmly talk to him with a cool head.

"Yes..." Yao Ying answered. "However, before that... I need to make sure about something with you."

"Oh?" Hei Yue looked at Yao Ying, feeling interested all of a sudden. "What do you want to know?" He asked curiously.

This was the first time an assassin doing this interesting thing.

Hei Yue felt that the man in front of him wasn't an ordinary person, thus he became interested.

"Before that... Can we stop the fighting outside first?" Yao Ying asked.

"What a bold suggestion. You barged in here and still demanded something from me. What if you decide to kill my men after they stop fighting?" Hei Yue asked, feeling that this whole thing was incredibly funny.

He was the one who attacked first and he was the one who wanted to cease the fighting.

He also admitted that he wanted to make sure something first before he attacked him again.

Hei Yue really wanted to laugh out loud.

"I won't," Yao Ying said resolutely. "I don't want for both parties to lose people unnecessarily. I just need to talk to you, before thinking about what I should do next. It won't be too late to start fighting again after that."

Hei Yue finally really laughed. His guess seemed to be correct. "You are sure a weird one..."

Yao Ying also knew that he was being ridiculous, but he couldn't help it.

He was just too curious!

Hei Yue laughed. "This is the first time that I meet such a funny assassin. Fine... But we should do it at the same time."

Yao Ying nodded. Both of them used their own method to stop the fighting outside.

Hei Yue whistled a special code that only he and his own people knew what the meaning was, while Yao Ying used his inner qi to convey the message.

Yao Ying already discussed this with his own people, so they were able to catch Yao Ying's meaning.

The sound of fighting from the outside ceased in a flash.

Everyone had stopped fighting.

"They already stop fighting, so what do you want to know?" Hei Yue asked.

Before Yao Ying could open his mouth, Lin Jian and the man who they fought with them before barged into the room.

"Master... why did you stop our fight?!" The young man asked Hei Yue while he looked at Yao Ying in contempt.

But after knowing that he didn't hurt Hei Yue, his expression became a little bit better.

He was surprised because of the sudden order from his master to cease the fight.

Lin Jian didn't talk much because he understood the reason why Yao Ying did that.

He only looked at them, feeling interested in knowing what had happened between Yao Ying and Hei Yue.

"Yu Wen, don't be rude! I need to talk to this young man first, so step aside," Hei Yue ordered in a serious voice.

He knew how temperamental Yu Wen was...