Chapter 121: Wen Feng - A Jealous Husband

After that, Yao Ling told them about the gossip that she had heard in details.

Yao Ying and Lin Jian looked at each other, pondering over the matter. Can they trust the woman's gossip?

After all, this city was quite far from the Han Kingdom, but why did they move here?

However, why should the woman lie? If she wanted to attract Yao Ling's attention, then that would be weird.

Not many people knew about their mission, so there was no way someone tried to feed them with a false story.

"From the way you see that woman... do you believe in her story?" Lin Jian asked, feeling sad and shocked at the same time about Han Xiang's fate.

Yao Ling honestly answered, "I believe her because I saw her expression and she indeed believed in what she had said." Yao Ling meant that even if the woman believed in what she said, there was a probability that the aunt could have boasting about it -- even though the chance was pretty low.

Some of the things that the woman said was an insider story and it added up with the result of the organization's result of the investigation, so the probability that it was true was higher.

Lin Jian nodded and could only sigh. 'Mother... what's actually happened to you? Where are you?' He thought to himself. 'What happened back then?' The more he got closer to the truth, the more afraid he became.

What if... his mother was really gone? Was there really no hope that she was alive?

Because of the heavy conversation, all of them were deep in thought and the atmosphere became somber.

Lin Jian was too busy thinking about his sister, while Yao Ying was still jealous of that weird man.

Yao Ling didn't have the heart to continue sightseeing because there would be no joy when she was around these men.

She sighed in disappointment, but there was nothing else that she could do!

They decided to go back to their inn and they were still in that heavy atmosphere.

It made Yao Ling blame the handsome man's appearance! He ruined the joyful atmosphere!

At least, even without Lin Jian, Yao Ying was able to accompany her go sightseeing. Now... it's only wishful thinking on her part.

She wanted to cry when she saw the joyful atmosphere at the night market.

By the time they arrived at the inn, it was already night time and each of them went inside their own respective room.

Yao Ling didn't forget to prepare Yao Ying's medicine from the matriarch.

After he saw Yao Ying drinking it, she asked him, "How do you feel?"

Yao Ying answered, "I'm fine... why?" He looked at Yao Ling in confusion. "Is there something special about this medicine?"

"Ah... not really... I'm just asking," Yao Ling smiled.

Knowing the matriarch's mischievous side, she was afraid that there would be something in this medicine.

When Yao Ling knew that Yao Ying didn't feel any significant difference, she sighed in relief.

Then, it was safe for her to keep giving Yao Ying this supplement. She felt guilty for not believing her own grandmother.

After the yellow book facade, she was afraid that this medicine would make Yao Ying do something weird.

"Why is it so hot here?" Yao Ying suddenly asked.