Chapter 184: Lin Zhou - The Truth 2

When one incense stick of time had passed, Xiao Fang cleared her throat and tried to wake Han Xiang up by calling her name softly, "Han Xiang... Han Xiang..."

"Hmmm..." Han Xiang answered in a mumble.

Xiao Fang's eyes lit up, knowing that the powders that Yao Ling gave her started to work on Han Xiang.

"Do you know me?" Xiao Fang asked just for testing the water.

"Hmmm... Xiao Fang ah~ Silly! Why do you still need to ask me?" Han Xiang answered with a soft laugh.

Her eyes were still closed, but it seemed like Han Xiang subconsciously recognized her voice.

"Han Xiang... do you think of me as a sister or... best friend?" Xiao Fang asked a warming-up question, just to test Han Xiang whether she was in a delirious state or not --- just to be safe.

Han Xiang's eyes were still closed but she was still able to answer Xiao Fang's question. "I used to think of you as one... but now? I don't think of you that way anymore..."

Xiao Fang was quite dumbfounded and she couldn't mask her bitterness, so... it was true after all.

Was she that gullible all this time for not realizing this? Even, Han Yi suspected this a long time ago.

Han Xiang indeed had changed...

Yao Ling gave her a truth powder and it was combined with another powder that could make Han Xiang think that she was actually dreaming.

If she woke up later, she would only think of this conversation as a dream.

Not only that, she could only speak the truth under the powder's effect.

"But why...?" Xiao Fang asked in trembling voice.

"Because 'that man' came to find me and tell me the whole truth..." Han Xiang answered softly.

When Xiao Fang heard Han Xiang's answer, she realized that someone tried to drive a wedge between the two of them and it was already planned for a long time ago.

She believed that the current Han Xiang was incapable of telling a lie...

"What truth?" Xiao Fang asked.

Xiao Fang bit her lower lips, feeling distressed.

It seemed like Han Xiang had known this a long time ago...

What was the man's aim? Her family? The downfall of Left Prime Minister?

If not for that purpose, then what else? She had nothing but her powerful family...

It made her feel so curious to know the mastermind behind Han Xiang... Who was that man?

"What... what truth?" Xiao Fang asked once again while furrowing her eyebrows, because Han Xiang hadn't given her an answer yet.

She had a bad feeling about this... Did she really know about it?

True enough, Han Xiang's next words became a confirmation of Xiao Fang's guess all along.

"I'm not Han Xiang. I mean I am Han Xiang, but not the real one... Xiao Fang is supposed to be the real Han Xiang!" Han Xiang blurted out everything honestly with a voice full of hatred.

A few years back, a man came to find her and told her everything from the beginning to the end --- all about the Ce Fei's life story.

Han Xiang imagined how all this time the bad treatment and the abuse that she had received, all because she was actually a substitute!