ch 20

Anastasia's POV-

"Girl c'mon!" Violet and Loren are literally begging on their knees for me to go to this huge party thing. "Live a little Ana. Don't spend all of your life cooped up in your luxurious room." Loren says.

I frown, slowly giving in.

She's right though. I need to live a little.

I roll my eyes and groan. "Fine. Okay." Loren squeals and Violet smirks.

"Where and when?" I ask. "Where? At Brody's house. When? Well uh...tonight." I almost cry when I find out I have to start getting ready.

Oh, if you are wondering who Brody is, he is Violet's half brother. Brody I hear has the best parties around.

"Okay girls, it's 7:13 and the party starts at 9 so we have time. A lot of it. Shall we?" I grin, "We shall."

I guess they already knew they would be going because they brought their outfits.

"Omg guys Brody just texted me and there is a 90's theme..." I light up. I love the 90's. It's all so plaid and chic.

"I have a lot of 90's inspired clothes in my closet so get digging." They run to my closet because we are running out of time. "Oh also, I have an outfit already!" I announce to them, then walk off.

I get my outfit on and do all the makeup and hair needs. I stick some lollypops in my back for that extra sass of the 90's vibe.

( H E R   O U T F I T )

I added my own bit of style to it also

After about 30 minutes, V and Lor walk out with pants hanging low and a tight shirt that showed their skin in between the waistline and shirt. "Cute guys!" I cheerfully say. "Girl you look like a badass," Lor said matter of factly.

I smile.

"Oh crap. Yall its 8:57! We have to go." I playfully roll my eyes. "Being fashionably late is better."

The moment we stepped into the door we could smell alcohol and sweaty bodies.

We got here around 9:30 because we wanted to eat In-N-Out.

"Drink or no drink?" She asks me. I shake my head no.

I was the one driving anyway.

So far, it has been nothing but all 3 of us on the dance floor and Loren and Violet getting drunk.

I feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist. I gasp and turn around, ready to hurt someone.

"Whoa, feisty much?" I chuckle. "Seriously Ash? You scared me." He grins. "Ash huh? I'll call you..." He taps his chin, "I'll call you muffin." I can't help but laugh, "Muffin? Why muffin?"