ch 25

Anastasia's pov

'Asher!' I ran over to him laughing at the him. Logan and Nate were ruining his hair.

The trip was almost over. It has been around 4 days and today was the last one.

Violet, Loren, and I decided to spend a girls day and the boys had their own day too.

Instead of going to the mall like we normally planned, we met a girl named Mariah yesterday and invited us to her brother's party.

So, we all stayed at the hotel and waited for the time to get dressed which was in about an hour or so.

9:45

The party started at 12. Kind of late but who cares honestly.

'I'm gonna get ready now. I have nothing else to do.' without staying to hear them say anything, I bring my bag into the bathroom and put my clothes on.

My energy was drained already so the outfit that was originally planned wasn't gonna happen.

A white t-shirt, grey sweats, and nike air forces are fine.

Huh?

My phone rang.

'Hello?'

'Just came to say I won't be here when you come home tomorrow. I have a date with Derek!'

Yeah.. My mom has a boyfriend. I forgot.

'That's great mom. Have fun.'

A couple more words were shared then the call ended.

With a sigh, I get ready.

***

It's as you expected.

The music was blaring. The teenagers we're making our and grinding on each other. The lights were flashing. Red solo cups we're everything on the ground. The smell of alcohol and weed filled the air. Crazy party.

'Let's get wasted ladies.' Violet demanded. As much as I wanted to, I am the one who has to drive us all the way back home.

'No. I'm driving.'

'But-'

'Quit Violet.' I had to use a more firm tone because I know Violet would keep trying to persuade me.

Loren understood why I did not want to drink and I'm thankful for that.

Mariah came out of nowhere and put her arm around me. 'Hey.' she said.

The already wasted girl told us where everything was and where the bathrooms were. 'Thanks.'

'Well, no time to waste, let's go.' Mariah grabs my hand and tells the girl's to follow.

We ended up at a bar inside the house. V and Lor got shots but I planned on staying sober. They were drinking and I had my elbow on the table resting my head in my palm. Tonight was going to be a long one.