4

It's the following day from Valentine's day and I am at the restaurant with four of our security that came to help me put the restaurant back the way it should be. I open the back door and we step in. The kitchen is spotlessly clean. We walked out into the front of the restaurant at six AM and everything is as I set it up yesterday afternoon. We got all the rubbish in bin bags, the fifty-eight empty woven baskets in the storage room. We packed up all the chases and rolled up all the carpets and the men carried all the tables and chairs where they were before. I quickly went around and wipe down all the tables and chairs and got the standard condiments on the table. Seven-forty-five AM, the restaurant is ready for business. Tarik was the only one that stayed behind as the other guys drove back home.

I got busy in the office doing last night's books quickly and we made a good amount of money last night to cover all the extra expenses we did to make the night special for everyone. After the books were updated I started getting busy turning on all the machines and started prepping for the breakfast crowds. My staff arrived and it is business as usual for everyone. My husband came round for lunch and I spare a few moments and enjoyed a nice meal with him.

'I've contacted the owner of these two empty shops.'

'And?'

'And we had lunch two days ago, discussing the two shops. He said and I quote him here, they have been a burden to him for being empty for the past eighteen months. So we struck a deal and he sold me both shops for a half a million Lira.'

'What? That...that is amazing. Congratulations honey.'

'Thanks, I also voice record the negotiations so he can't back out on his word. So we signed an offer to purchase I bought at the stationery shop and we both signed it and he left looking a little better.'

'Wonderful so now you can live your dream angel.' Akin smiled and took my hands in both of his.

'Yes, but before I can start building next door I first want this transaction to go through. Once we have the title deed in our hands only then can we start building.'

'Good. My clever girl.' He leaned over the table and kissed me. 'Hope love I want to thank you for a lovely unique evening last night. It was so special and romantic and absolutely perfect.'

'You're welcome. I wanted to spoil you a little since you took such great care of me last year. It really is just something small compared to everything you did for me.'

'Hey through sickness and health love, and it isn't a competition. You would have done it for me if the roles were reversed.' I nod my head as I just stare into those amazing eyes of his.

'Yes love without blinking an eye, I would have.'

'Then you know why I did everything I did for you love.' He smiled.

'Yes, I do.' I shyly smiled at him.

'Okay now that you surprised me last night, my I now give you my gift to you?' He asked and Jihan walked over and hand him an envelope.

'Of course, you may handsome.' Jihan smiled nod his head at Akin and turned around and left.

'Good because this is for you love.' He hands me the white envelope Jihan just gave him. I frown wondering what on earth it could be. I open it and it is plane tickets to Bora Bora for two weeks. Just the two of us. I looked up from the tickets to Akin where he sat smiling at me.

'Are you serious?' I asked after I found my voice again.

'Yes.' He said firmly. 'We fly out tonight. You said something when you were in the hospital with your leg about white sandy beaches and the glass-like ocean so I made it happen.'