5

It is week seven and construction is just over eighty percent done. My two dads are here constantly every day overseeing this project for me while I am busy running the restaurant. Akin is filming a new commercial for "H&M". We have his new TV show premiere tonight and to thank my parents we got them tickets to the premiere. Four PM, Tarik and I left the restaurant and head home. Back at home, I got in a nice bath. After my bath, I started to curl my hair. Akin walked into our room with a large box in his hands. He closed our room door and walked over to me where I pinned up the last of my curls. He took my hand and we walked to where he sat the box on our bed. He let me open the lid and it is the most exquisite dress. I pulled it out and it looks like liquid flames. The top of the dress is a lovely light yellow flowing all the way to the top of my feet range the colors from light yellow down to a red color around my feet. With silver and gold beads making it really look like I am on fire.

'I saw this dress angel and thought of you and how amazing you will look in it.'

'I love it.' I quickly got in the proper underwear for this type of dress and stepped into this dress. Akin zipped up the back for me and it fits like a glove even with my big six-month pregnant belly. I look at the back of my dress and it even has a bit of a train.

'You like it?' Akin asked me as he stepped over to me as we stood in front of the mirror.

'Yes, I love it very much. Do I look okay in it? I don't look like one of Cappadocia' s hot air balloons don't I?' I asked and turned around for him.

'No baby girl, you don't look like a hot air balloon. You look stunning and like you could fire up any kind of crowd.'

'Thank you and thank you for the dress.'

'You're welcome angel girl.' He gave me a kiss and walked off to take a shower and get ready in his tuxedo. I stepped into my gold flat shoes. My back can't handle any form of a heel these past few weeks so I am going in ballet flat shoes. Seven PM, the four of us with our security left for the premiere. We arrived at the premiere and Akin helped me out of the car. I held on to Akin's arm and the camera flashes are so bright. There were people yelling for his attention all over. The question came up all over of, who his date is. He just casually answered; 'My beautiful pregnant wife.' Then everything just exploded from there. I just stood patiently waiting for him to finish. The heat of the bright lights is slowly getting to me. Tarik later stepped closer and let me hold on to him. Akin joined me again and we posed for a great number of pictures. I started to feel dizzy and we head inside. I was seated at our table with my parents and some of Akin's co-stars. He introduced me to all of them and the evening got a kick start. I sat next to my parents so I can translate for them into English and Afrikaans, so they can follow along in the speeches and the premiere episode.

Our dinners got carried out. I took the first bite and it was horrible. Mom and dad's faces also spoke volumes of how horrible the food is. I looked at Akin and watched him take his first bite and he spit it out just as fast. We only stayed for the first hour of the show then went home so I can go and cook everyone some good to eat.

'What was with that dinner? The only good this of it was the ice cream with chocolate sauce.'

'I don't know baby girl. I have never tasted something that horrible ever before in my whole life.' He agreed. We got home and I dove into the kitchen and made us a quick oven-roasted chicken with steamed veggies and a side salad. We all sat around the table and could finally enjoy a nice meal. After dinner, we all sat and watched some TV then went to bed.

~~~oOo~~~

It is May the eight and it is the grand opening of the new section of the restaurant and the bakery. We got the newspapers and food magazines here to come to do an article on the bakery and the restaurant. With treats out for everyone to taste of the food critics and magazine journalists. They all praise my cooking and baking skills. Then on Friday morning of the tenth of May, the newspapers entertainment section for the weekend to-do list came out and we have the feathered article with a very nice praise of how great our food and baked treats are. Friday afternoon we are booming with business at the bakery and the restaurant. Mom and dad helped me to keep an eye on things while I am busy in the kitchens.