Chapter 3

When they got to Stiles and Jack's house, Allison and Jackson doubled over, trying not to throw up. Jackson looked over to Stiles after grabbing onto a wall for stability, "Next time warn us before suddenly flying somewhere." Allison nodded before speaking up, "Where are we anyway?" 

"Well, Allison we are at my grandfather's house." Jackson and Allison both nodded. Stiles, Allison, and Jackson all went up to Stiles and Jack's room while Jack went outside to relax in the sun. Stiles realized something as they were talking, "Hey," Allison and Jackson looked at Stiles, "Why are you friends with those people? The supernatural ones, I mean not that I'm judging since my family and myself are supernatural but I was just wondering." Allison answered, "Well, it sort of just happened, we met them in sophomore year and from what we saw they were all humans, later in the year they all got bit and something triggered Lydia-the redhead- into her banshee side. We met Malia-the other girl- in junior year." 

Stiles sighed, "Well, you better stop hanging around them, my father may not say anything to my dad about the smell but I can't say anything about my uncles." Allison nodded and they began talking about random things once again. It was about twenty minutes later when the adults, minus Lucifer and Noah, came home with groceries. Stiles smiled to his cousins and told them to follow him quietly, they nodded and followed him downstairs. Stiles went into the kitchen where everyone was putting groceries away, facing away from them. He cleared his throat getting everyone's attention, "I have a surprise for all of you hunters and angels." 

Everyone turned around and saw Allison and Jackson. There were mixed reactions from everyone, Sam smiled and went to hug both of them, Castiel smiled and nodded before going back to what he was doing. Dean smiled and hugged them each for about 5 minutes each, Gabriel and Michael hugged them both and started conversations with them, Jack even came in and joined. Everything was great and happy until they were all interrupted by a ring of the doorbell.