Chapter 7

This one is a long one guys 

Edited January 19th, 2020

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone went their separate ways for homeroom and went through the day, turns out the Jackson and Stiles had the same schedule with every class with at least one of the pack members. Liam and Jack were the same except since they were sophomores they only had each other. After homeroom, they had the first period which was history, Stiles dreaded this class along with two others considering his family was teaching those classes. When they got to the classroom they were about five minutes late, they entered the classroom and all eyes were on them. Castiel stopped taking roll to mark Jackson and Stiles tardy, Castiel glared at his son and nephew for being late to class on their first day of school. 

When Castiel finished taking roll he introduced himself to the class, "Okay class my name is Mr. Winchester-Novak but you may call me by either last name or both, it's your choice. Today we will not be learning anything and take these 30 minutes to answer any question you might have, okay? Okay. Who has a question?" At this everyone's hands went up except for Stiles and Jackson's, Castiel pointed to a girl in the front row, "Are you and Stiles related?" 

"Yes, if you must know Stiles is my son along with another student here." He then pointed to another student in the back, "How old are you?" 

"39 years old." He picked another, "Are you married?" 

"Yes I am, he works he as well," Stiles winced thinking that some people at this school may be homophobic, "If anyone has a problem with me being homosexual please tell me now." No one said anything and Castiel smiled, "Great now back to the questions." The Q and A went on for another twenty minutes before the bell rang for the second period. "Alright class be ready to receive a long lesson and homework on Greece and Rome!" Stiles and Jackson were the last ones out the door and just as they were leaving they got whacked in the head with hard books, "Next time you're late I'll tell Dean and Rachel." Both of the teenagers stiffened scared at what their parents could do if they found out they were late, especially together. They went throughout the day going to Math, Art, and Economics, after Economics they went to lunch where they sat with the pack and Jack. They talked and laughed the whole thirty minutes when the bell rang Stiles, Jackson, and Allison all went to Language. 

As they entered they saw Sam under his desk looking for something, everyone was already in their seats. Stiles signaled for Allison to sit down while Jackson and Stiles played a prank on Sam, Jackson wrote 'I'm a moose' on a sticky note before giving it to Stiles who put the sticky note carefully on Sam's back. They quickly ran to their seats laughing as well as most of the class, when Sam stood up he smoothed out his suit and looked to the class, "Sorry about that class I am your new Language teacher Mr. Winchester-Novak. Before we start are there any questions?" Some hands went up, Sam picked a student in the front row, Stiles recognized her from first period, "Are you married to Mr. Novak from History?" 

"No, actually he is married to my brother and I am married to his brother." He picked another student, "What does your brother teach?" 

"He is the auto-shop teacher. Any other questions before we start?" Only two people had their hands up now, he picked a student in the back and then a student in the front, "How tall are you?" 

"I am 6'4." 

"Sir not to be a snitch or anything but some students put a sticky note on your back." Sam sighed while Stiles and Jackson groaned, "Stiles, Jackson I will be telling Dean and Rachel what happened here today and as for the sticky note, Allison would you be the nice niece you are and take the sticky note off?" Allison nodded and took the sticky note off laughing at her practically brothers' faces when they heard what Sam said. After Allison sat back down Sam began the lesson and taught for twenty minutes before the bell rang. The three younger Winchesters went to their last class of the day since they had a free period after gym. Stiles and Jackson waited until everyone left the room to change, they didn't weren't ashamed of their bodies but Stiles couldn't hide his wings yet and Jackson was there to make sure no one came in, Stiles' wings were large but with a little spell, he could shrink them so he could wear clothes.