Chapter 13

Comment please I would appreciate it.

I just wanted to say if you like TO, TW, and The Avengers I recommend going to MerMcDonald1 story called Gemini Mikaelson, it's really good

Also, the picture of Klaus above has nothing to do with the story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they got school Jack waited for Stiles before getting out of the car, they talked with the pack for a while before they all went to homeroom. The end of the day came faster than anyone thought it would, they all decided to go over to Derek's house. Stiles told his parents where he was going and drove himself and Jack to the loft since nobody but himself and his father knew about the mansion in the woods. When they got there Stiles left the group and went to Derek's room wanting to talk to him. Stiles found Derek reading a book and decided to scare him. He moved towards the bed where Derek was when Derek suddenly spoke, "Hi Stiles, how was your day?" Stiles groaned, "How did you know I was in here?!" 

"I'm an Alpha werewolf Stiles I have heightened senses remember?" Stiles rolled his eyes and flopped onto the bed next to Derek, they weren't at that stage in their relationship but neither of them cared. Stiles looked at Derek and smiled, Derek smiled back. Stiles spoke after thinking for a while, "Do you want to go on a date right now?" Derek put his book done, "Right now?" 

"Yeah right now," Stiles sat up, "The pack is in the living room doing who knows what right now and your not doing anything but being boring." Derek stared at Stiles for a while before smiling, "Okay let's go somewhere." Derek stood up and started getting ready. Stiles smiled and sat cross-legged on the bed facing away from Derek giving a little privacy to change, "Where are we going?" Derek smirked even though Stiles couldn't see him, "That is for me to know and for you to find out." Stiles rolled his eyes and turned around after he heard Derek stop moving around, he found out immediately that, that was a bad decision. When Stiles turned around he started to blush furiously when he saw that Derek didn't have a shirt on and only swim trunks. Stiles turned around, "Am I right to assume that we will be swimming this evening?" Derek smiled and went to go put on a tank top, "Yes, you are right. Now go home and get some swimwear." Derek blinked and heard a snap of fingers when he opened his eyes Stiles was in swim trunks and a short-sleeved swim shirt. Derek smiled and nodded to the door, "Let's go." Stiles smiled and stood up. Derek drove his car to the clearing again but instead of going right, to Derek's house they went left. They walked in a straight line until they got to the edge of the preserve and saw the gigantic lake. 

Stiles smiled and went behind Derek, he was about to push him into the lake when Derek turned around and threw Stiles into it. Stiles came up and had an angry, but playful, face on. Derek smirked and to the dock before running and jumping into the lake, effectively splashing Stiles. They swam around for a while before the sun started to set, Derek got out of the lake to dry off while Stiles kept swimming. 

Derek just watched Stiles for a couple minutes before he felt a tug in his chest, Derek was confused as to what was happening but after a couple seconds, he realized what was happening and smiled. Derek looked over at Stiles looking at him lovingly. 

I mean what can you do when you find out your boyfriend is your soulmate.