Chapter 8

Edited: January 25th, 2020

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone in the house was awake this morning, they all went downstairs for breakfast but Michael and Noah had to leave for work early. Everyone was called into the kitchen about two hours before school started and sat down at the table, Dean was at the head of the table wait Sam and Cas on either side of him, next to Cas was Lucifer then Gabriel. Next to Sam was Stiles then Jack, Dean breathed in before speaking. "I would just like to say that before anything happens, Stiles, I am sorry for attacking you and overreacting, and Jack I'm sorry for yelling at you in the car yesterday. They both smiled at their dad, "Can you guys go to Allison or Jackson's house, I need to talk to your dad and uncles about something private." 

They nodded and got their bags and left when they were gone he turned to the angels of the family, "I have something to tell you guys," Dean took their silence as a sign to continue, "Yesterday I cheated on Cas." There was complete silence and then chaos. Dean looked over to Cas who was staring at him, frozen, with a look of shock on face. Gabriel was breaking his chair from gripping it too hard, and Lucifer was seething with anger. He walked over to Dean and punched him right in the face, he would've continued if it weren't for Cas using his grace to stop him, Lucifer looked back at his little brother and saw the look on his face, Castiel was telling him to stop. Lucifer obliged and stormed out, leaving for work, Gabriel, on the other hand, was just comforting Cas. He spoke to Dean threw a telepathic link, "Look, Winchester, if it weren't for my brother and your brother you would be dead. Consider this your only chance, mess up again and your dead." Dean nodded and gave Sam a look, 'leave' Sam understood and grabbed his stuff with Gabe and left. 

He stood up and kneeled in front of Castiel, grabbing both of his hands, "Cas-" before he could even finish his sentence he was met with a slap in the face and then was hugged. He could feel the tears soaking his shirt, "Dean, I know you cheated on me last night and honestly, I hate you," Dean's heart broke at those words and was trying to push Cas off of him so he could leave, "but, I need you in my life." Dean pulled back and looked at Cas. Cas wiped away some of his tears before continuing, "Yesterday I was overreacting and was jealous and mad." Dean was confused, "Y-you don't want to get a divorce?" His voice was cracking, "You still wanna be with me?" Cas stood up dragging Dean with him, "Dean are you fucking dumb?!" Dean stepped back, Cas never cursed. "Dean we have known each other for nine years! We have been together for all nine and had kids the last six!! I saved you from hell! I stayed with you when my siblings warned me not to! I ruined my wings for you! I killed my siblings for you! I DIED FOR YOU! I DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU DEAN!!" 

Cas and Dean were now both crying. Cas looked away and wiped his tears, "You still wonder why I don't divorce you and live away from you and the supernatural with the kids. Don't you see Dean? It has and will always be you, Dean." He wrapped his arms around Dean's neck, "Nothing can change I how I feel about you, I am still a little mad about you cheating on me but, let's get one thing straight," he looked into Dean's fanfiction green eyes, while Dean looked into Castiel's sea-blue ones, "I will always love you." He gave Dean a long and passionate kiss on the lips before pulling away, smiling. Dean wiped his eyes before smiling, grabbing his keys and going to work. 

When they got to school Dean pulled Castiel into a harsh kiss before Cas pulled away, since he was ten minutes late for his class. Later that day Stiles and Jack were invited to join the Hale/McCall pack in a bonding night to get to know everybody better. Stiles told them they would try but they had to ask their parents first. Allison and Jackson had both come over to try and convince Dean and Cas but they both just stayed up in Stiles' room. "Dad please let us go. I promise that I'll take care of Jack! If he doesn't want to stay the night, I'll bring him back home or he can fly home, please! Dad convince dad!" Castiel had already said he was fine with it but Dean was persistent, he didn't feel comfortable with his sons sleeping in a house full of supernatural creatures. Jack, who was silent during the whole conversation, spoke up to retort his dad, "I mean we already sleep in a house full of supernatural creatures here." Dean glared slightly at his son, "Dean maybe-"