Chapter 4 1/2*

Back when Castiel flew him and Dean away when Dean was losing control.

smut. lewd language.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dean pushed Castiel away and started screaming. Castiel wasn't worried since they had gotten every room in the house when they got here. "Dean calm down. Stiles knows what he is talking about. He trusts Allison and Jackson, maybe you should too."

"I trust them with my life, it's those werewolves that I don't trust! They could attack at any damn moment, Cas! I need you and the kids safe. I can't do that if we let werewolves and other GODDAMN SUPERNATURAL CREATURES INTO OUR FUCKING HOUSE!" By now Dean's eyes were full-on black. Castiel didn't want to be in the room, knowing if he stayed he would be insulted or seduced. "Dean I am going to leave." Castiel turned around to leave and was at the door when pinned him against it. "Going, little angel?" Dean was breathing down Cas's back, which caused Cas to shiver. Dean was also grinding on Cas, making himself and Cas harder each time Dean moved. Cas had tried to push Dean off him but instead found himself grinding onto Dean as Dean himself was going to move again. Low groans could be heard from both men. Cas was glad that the rooms were soundproofed because he knew where this was heading. 

Cas turned around and kissed Dean hard on the lips. Dean licked Cas's bottom lip asking for entrance. Cas didn't open his mouth but ins1tead pushed Dean off him and onto the bed. Cas snapped his fingers and suddenly both of their clothes were gone. Cas pushed Dean onto the bed and straddled him. Dean's eyes were still pure black, but they occasionally flickered. Cas bent down and started to kiss Dean on the neck and jaw. Dean moaned when Cas got to his sweet spot. Cas smiled but continued to kiss down Dean's body. Once Cas got to his stomach, he wasted no time in putting his mouth on Dean's cock. Dean groaned when he felt Cas's warm and wet mouth on his dick. Cas licked at the slit and bobbed up and down slowly. Dean groaned louder and gripped Cas's hair tightly. Cas went faster up and down, getting more moans and groans from Dean. Cas suddenly stood up when Dean pulled his hair upwards.

Dean pushed Cas onto the bed and moved so that Cas was on his hands and knees, with his ass in the air. Dean grabbed some lube from their nightstand and out some on his fingers. Slowly, he pushed one finger into Cas, groaning when he felt Cas clench on his finger. He pumped in and out until he was fucking Cas with one finger. He then added two fingers one by one, and once Cas was used to it, he started moving faster and faster, "Dean!" With that, Cas came all over his stomach. Dean smirked and adjusted so he was on the bed, with Cas's legs on his shoulders.

Dean pushed into Cas with no warning, earing a loud moan when he entered. Dean started thrusting at a punishing pace for Cas. After the first few thrusts, Dean had started hitting Cas's prostate, earning louder and louder moans. During this Dean went back to his normal self, but continued to pound into Cas. Dean opened his eyes to look at Cas and almost came from the sight in front of him. Cas had his eyes closed and his mouth open, moaning, with the occasional 'Dean' escaping from his mouth. It seemed impossible, but Dean thrust even faster into Cas, abusing his prostate. After a couple of more thrusts, Cas and Dean came at the same time, moaning each other's names.

Dean pulled out and looked down at Cas. He was shaking from the orgasm. Dean smiled to himself, knowing Cas got this way from him. Dean laid down next to Cas, snuggling into him. Cas had stopped shaking and snapped his fingers, cleaning both of them up. Dean looked into Cas's dark blue eyes and smiled, "I love you." Cas looked into Dean's bright green eyes and smiled back saying, "I love you too." Dean was about to apologize for how he was acting when Jack knocked on the door, "Stiles and Ketch are fighting. Just thought I would let you know." With that, Dean and Cas got up and put their clothes back on. All that could be heard while they left the room was, "What the hell is Ketch doing here?"