Epilogue: The Happy One

Stiles woke up that morning with a smile on his face and decided to get ready before everybody so that he could make breakfast, he got changed quickly and went downstairs. He decided to make pancakes, eggs, and bacon, he made it quickly and finished just in time to set the table when people started coming downstairs. Everybody saw the table with food and were confused. Dean addressed his confusion, "What's the special occasion, Stiles?"

"Nothing dad I was just in a good mood today!" Dean nodded and shrugged his shoulders before sitting down, everybody followed his lead and started to eat. They all started conversations with each other, nobody talked to Stiles though. Stiles wasn't even mad or anything he was just happy to watch his family be happy and was happy that for one they were a happy family. Stiles looked at the time and finished his food realizing it was seven-thirty, he stood up and put his plate in the sink before running up the stairs. He yelled to Jack, "Jack if you want a ride to school with me instead of Dads and uncle Sam then I suggest you hurry up!" Jack looked at the time and finished his plate putting it in the sink before running upstairs to get his bag. Stiles waited in the car for Jack and pulled out of the driveway driving the way to school.

When they got to school Jack left the car almost immediately and fled to the side of Liam, Liam looked at Jack and hugged. Jack smiled and Stiles smirked internally, he walked towards the pack and stood next to Scott and Lydia and started listening in on their conversation,"-I saw them in the woods." Confused, Stiles voiced his confusion, "What are we talking about?" 

"Aiden and Ethan were telling us how they saw a member of the Alpha pack following them in the woods." Stiles made an 'oh' face and nodded, Scott turned to him and made a face of anger, "What are your thoughts on this new finding." Stiles just shrugged, Scott seemed to get even more mad. 

"Why are you just shrugging Stiles!? People are dying because of them!" Stiles just looked at his cousins and shrugged again, "Give me the location of where you last saw them and my family and I will go and track them." Scott was enraged and almost punched Stiles but instead just stormed away with Lydia and Aiden. Ethan looked at Stiles and told him where they were, "They were following us around the edge of the preserve near Derek's old house." Stiles nodded and went to go get his family members that were at school. Ethan said bye to them and went the other direction as the Winchesters went towards the garage where Dean would no doubt be.

When they got to the garage they knocked on the door before entering, "Come in!" They entered and saw Dean under his car fixing the engine most likely. Allison smirked and got out her knife, she pulled Dean out grabbing his creeper and throwing the knife between his legs. Dean glared at her before pulling out the knife and throwing it towards Stiles who caught the knife and gave it back to Allison. 

"Dad we need to talk to you about something. With Dad and Sam" Dean got up from his creeper and sat down at his desk texting Sam and Castiel, minutes later they came through the doors. Castiel went to Dean's side and Sam stood behind them easily towering over them, "So the pack told us that the pack that we're hunting is near Derek's house." Dean raised his eyebrows and Sam spoke out, "I forgot that we were here for a hunt, I was getting used to the domestic life." 

Castiel spoke up this time, "Well, we are staying here until Stiles and Jack both go to college anyway so we need to rid this town of that pack before we get settled in fully." Sam nodded, "Anyway, I was thinking that after school we could all go and see if we can hunt them with the whole family even Allison's parents, Jackson sorry but you know why we wouldn't invite your parents." Jackson nodded along with everyone else. Dean thought it over and looked over to Sam and Castiel having a conversation with their eyes. Castiel and Sam nodded and Dean turned back to the children, "We thought it over and we will go after school, Allison tell your dad about the hunt and tell him to meet us at our house. Jackson get your supplies from your house and come over." Jackson and Allison nodded, the bell rung at that exact moment and everybody dispersed.